Are you all set for The Christmas

I pulled up on the kerb outside the second hand bookshop on Anne Street, plenty of room for wheelchairs to pass obviously

It’s just called Planxty documentary. It was a special edition of No Disco - the doc led to Planxty reforming and No disco presenter Leagues o’Toole writing the book The Humours of Planxty. A friend of mine is currently making a radio documentary on No Disco, which will air in the new year

2 Likes

Christy sowing it into Phil Coulter here.

Liveline done for another year. Roast sitting on the veg and seasoned, ready for the oven in a couple if hour. 3 or 4 half ones around 3 o clock and we’ll be ready for the big man after that. Happy Christmas all.

[quote=“Fagan_ODowd, post:1219, topic:21674, full:true”]
Watching a documentary on Planxty here on YouTube on the 43 inch LG. Planxty were very much the Irish version of prog rock and krautrock.
[/quote]

Adeste fideles.

1 Like

Happy Christmas, especially to those of you that I have been unpleasant toward. It’s only banter. @anon7035031 @Juhniallio @Fagan_ODowd @Spidey @Appendage @backinatracksuit @artfoley @Brimmer_Bradley.

1 Like

Thanks mate, that’s made Christmas for me :+1:

1 Like

I won’t be making my annual Christmas address to the forum this year because I couldn’t be bothered. So I won’t get a chance to wish my e-buddies well and to wish some others cunts die over the festive period. So sorry @HBV & @anon7035031.

2 Likes

WTF? A cunt spends the entire film stalking his best friends bride/wife? It’s fucking creepy you nut job.

@iron_mike have you gone for the car wash yet? There’s a queue for one on the dock road that you’d want your head examined to join

Got it done yesterday chief. A full 24 hours ahead of schedule

1 Like

That was nice of you to wash the wife’s car, very thoughtful.

1 Like

That car doesn’t cost me a cent. Wouldn’t give a fuck if they gave me a Nissan Note

1 Like

Why are you not paying BIK, mate?

the domestic violence because of drink at Christmas must be something savage in Ireland, lads off their head on whiskey beating the shite out of the wife’s and girlfriends, @Brimmer_Bradley is on the sauce again today, I hope he doesn’t throttle the wife

3 Likes

I’m getting very uncomfortable with the level of alcohol abuse i have been reading about on her over the last couple of days, I have a feeling there will be a few scenarios like this tonight when a few drunkards arrive home and Nuala hasn’t the dinner ready

5 Likes

Looking well. Thought they’d have you on an executive saloon. I’ve decided not to wash mine for a few more days

Sure how else do you keep them in line ? You’re a great man for passing comments but you never have any solutions.

:laughing: