Are you all set for The Christmas

I am calling this as the best Christmas yet in our current ccha residence. Dinner perfect. Drinks perfect. Out the country for the morning perfect.
Massive pool tournament underway involving the cchas, nephews, brothers in law, father in law. This could run to the 27th.

PS. I am unbeaten so far.

7 Likes

Did Mrs CCHA get flowers ?

A ‘set of flowers’.
Again. WFT ?

1 Like

Handbag is always a safe bet
:grinning:

And I finish the night unbeaten with a 5-0 record.

Defo the best Christmas day in many many years

Good night all and we wish you the very best for 20 18

10 Likes

A very very enjoyable day.

1 Like

yesterday was very special. i feel like i am on a comedown after a savage rave right now.

Wren today. Listowel tonight . Giddy .

She and you are doing the right thing here @Mac. Hopefully the chap is harmless but I’m sure it freaked her out.

2 Likes

A good Christmas. Not a great Christmas.

1 Like

Worst I’ve ever put down. Packing now for shopping in cork city. It can only get better I hope.

If you’re hoping shopping will improve it, it must have been fucking awful.
Keep the chin up lad.

4 Likes

I have a minor role in the shopping. Baggage handler/financier and referee and that’s my input.
Keep the mouth shut and follow on.

Just back from a stroll along the quays in Cork city now. Sipping a coffee while the ladies sleep and I’ll have a shower now before breakfast.
Feeling a bit better today, got up near The Mercy hospital on my stroll and got a jolt of a bad memory but it’ll pass I suppose.

1 Like

I must need my head examined. I’m actually looking forward to going back to work in the mornin.
Will take a couple of days off the beginning of March.

Good to know

1 Like

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

This day 8 months is Christmas eve lads. How is the prep coming along ?
I might order the turkey at the weekend. Just to be sure.
We won’t feel it and it’ll be New Years night.