Spine tingling

images

2 for €12 the week after next

1 Like

Full of palm oil. Avoid.

put me down for a dozen boxs will you

The most wonderful time of the year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s slightly misleading in that it’s an extra €800 that is spent at Christmas compared to the normal monthly spend of €1,900.

1 Like

Just had my first of many mince pies this season.

I loves a good mince pie, so I does

1 Like

You won’t believe this, but I really disliked mince pies for many, many years. I tentatively tried one a year or two back after years of avoiding them, and I liked them. I’ve had two so far in 2018 - yesterday two weeks on a day trip to Wexford and last Sunday on a visit to a relative in hospital in Waterford. My next step is to try one in Dublin. Helpfully my new next door neighbour Emma called to introduce herself the other day and she kindly handed over a BOX OF MINCE PIES. Unreal.

5 Likes

Lovely. Is Emma a hefty girl?

1 Like

Emma sounds like an amazing person. I’m extremely jealous … However, I will add that one princesses’ regular clients that calls for a fanny wax brought over some home-made mince pies yesterday. Her mother is big into baking and often sends over a few cup cakes and the likes and yesterday kindly presented us with 4 pies.

3 Likes

You had all the old ladies in wexford calling around with cakes and now you have the neighbours in Dublin calling around with cakes, you must have a lovely way about you.

1 Like

Oh Jesus…

2 Likes