AS Roma 2019/20

How recent have you seen him in worse shape?

Since he moved to Serie A he has been arriving back for pre-season as fat as a fool. He can obviously get away with it at that level.

Incorrect. He was in the shape of his career with Sarri at Napoli. You are a very ignorant man.

Is that the same Sarri who thought he could get the fat lad to knock in a few goals for Chelsea?

The fat lad knocked in as many goals in the EPL last season as he did in Serie A last season. Pipita is finished, he is fat as a fool. Juve will be doing well to convince someone to take him.

below are at least a year old I think, 2 possibly?

Yeah. They are recent.

1 Like

Welcome Gianluca. :clap:

:wolf:

Initially I wasn’t too excited about this one but on the face of it we’ve got a good deal here. Effectively €19m for a 26 year old midfielder who has done very well in Serie A over the past couple of seasons.

I think we’ll be looking to move a few players on now.

The attack needs some major investment now - we’ve already lost SES and Dzeko looks set to go too. I’d expect we’ll also move Nzonzi and Gonalons on and one of Florenzi, Karsdorp, Santon, Kolarov to go as well.

Still need another centre half too.

The links with Higuain refuse to go away which is a huge cause for concern.

Signed a Turkish centre half for €3m. Looks like that might end the interest in Lovren and Rugani, not the most inspiring signing but Turkish centre halves seem to be all the rage now. Kabak and Demiral were very highly sought after this summer.

Dzeko has also signed a new contract, he’s a very frustrating player but I’m kind of relieved in a way as the talk was we wanted Fatboy Pipita to replace him at an extortionate fee and big contract to replace him. Despite his age Dzeko still looks in great shape physically and I think he’s the type of player where age won’t really impact on him as much as others.

If we get in a quality wide man and first choice centre half before the deadline then I think we’ve had a reasonably good window all things considered. Monchi did some serious long term damage, we’ve managed to fuck Nzonzi off on loan to Turkey but it’s unlikely that it’s the last we’ve seen of him, there’s no obligation to buy. Fonseca looks like he will give Pastore a role but he’s another that we won’t be able to shift off the wage bill.

Would have loved to have paired Rugani up with Mancini as it would have given us a very young and promising centre half pairing for the future.

Good summary of the carnage Monchi caused in his his 18 month spell.

Sounds like Roma could do with a Chairman Dan type leader.

Waste it on guys like that Dutch diddy they have flogged to Mexico. We were grand when Sabatini was calling the transfer shots.

Looks like the Rugani deal is dead in the water.

Juve seemed to be taking the mick with their demands for a player they are looking to offload.

I really like Rugani though and it’s a shame as he would have give us a very solid and fairly young back 5 which could be a mainstay going forward. The alternatives aren’t too enticing, some 28 year old Argie diddy is the new name linked.

1 Like

2-2 with Genoa now.

Lopez the only new signing to start. Spinazzola injured and Cetin doesn’t make the squad. All the other new signings are on the bench.

Defensive frailties still evident.

Cracking free from Kolarov makes it 3-2.

If we can sort the defence our we will be some team. So many goals in that side.

Mancini on for his debut to replace Juan Jesus.

3-3 Kouame.

Poor defending.

Chris Smalling?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cry: