AS Roma Season 2017/18

No

Incorrect answer.

He’s the joint fourth top scorer in Seria A I believe so I doubt he’s even the best striker in Italy.

It’s not all about goals, m8. He has 10 in 10 this year - certainly a level above Harry Kane.

Being the best striker in the world requires a fella to score a lot of goals. His shots on target and minutes per goals rates are worse than a few lads in Italy as well.

yes

1 Like

Dzeko’s goal last night with Carlo Zampa commentating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIDkWujVhA0

1 Like

Sickening behaviour from racist AS Roma fans. Cat got your tongue @Nembo_Kid and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy?

Roma have been charged by Uefa after some of their fans were heard making “monkey chants” towards Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger.

The German international came on as a 77th-minute substitute during Wednesday’s Champions League Group C tie which ended 3-3 at Stamford Bridge.

Rudiger, 24, moved to Chelsea from Roma in the summer.

The case will be dealt with by Uefa’s control, ethics and disciplinary body on 16 November.

Before his move to England for an initial £29m, Rudiger said racism at football matches was a “serious issue” in Italy.

I’ll allow due process to conclude before I comment

+1

1 Like

I see you are keeping very quiet on the scandal involving the English FA.

1 Like

I see you are very quiet about French footballers being attacked by fans in Liverpool

1 Like

You ostrich. You took a very different view on due process, when the unfortunate Mr Voller was attacked on his way to the FA Cup semi final back in April. You immediately rushed to judgement. Sounds more like a case of racism is okay when its AS Roma ‘fans’ involved.

Still no comment on the English FA?

This could be our year.

It’s the strongest squad we’ve had in years, loads of quality depth in midfield, attack and full backs. EDF has done a very good job so far - bar a couple of unfortunate breaks to Inter and Napoli we could be a much stronger position now.

I’d have worries about our centre backs, ideally we can add another centre back in January but so far so good.

Schick and Defrel could be back in action at the weekend.

1 Like

:pray: :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Please god

I can’t wait until Schick settles in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZKHTQAOcno

Alisson
Florenzi
Moreno
Juan
Kolarov
Pellegrini