Aston Villa

James Ward Prowse reportedly very close to signing for Villa. Would be exactly what they need IMO.

Just had a little nibble on Southampton to get relegated at 7/2. That would be their 2 best players gone, both to Villa.

1 Like

Are Southampton skint?

They’ve had some horror runs of form the last two seasons. Eventually it’ll catch up with them. That’s a solid bet.

I love when a club which is written up as being exceptionally well run gets relegated.

Swansea of some years back being an example.

Phil Neville famously predicted they’d be relegated in 2014 after selling players like Lallana,
Chambers and Lambert and replacing them with Tadic, Van Dijk and Mane. That lack of footballing knowledge was astonishing and marked him down as a much poorer pundit than his brother Gary.

Southampton haven’t been signing many gems since around 2015/16.

1 Like

If his stint in the MLS is anything to go by he seems to be an even worse manager than his brother, which is a much harder thing to achieve.

1 Like

The last time I went abroad Villa beat Liverpool 7-2 and now I’ve gone abroad again and they’ve beaten Manchester United for the first time in over 10 years. This is obviously what I need to do.

How the fuck was Harry Maguire still on the pitch by the way? Where was VAR? Complete scam. It’s easy to win if you just chest outrageously every match.

2 Likes

Coach Gerrard off to a flyer.

2 Likes

He’s solidified a side in freefall. An impressive CV including halting the Celtic nine in a row juggernaut.

Man U really missed the boat on Coach Gerrard. They’ll probably have to settle for Brendan Rodgers now.

And a good day for Dean Smith

1 Like

Option to buy

1 Like

For what - a set of jerseys?

Coach Klopp warned Phil but he wouldn’t listen.

That Ramsey chap seems like a good player

Never bigged up either. One of 3 brothers at the villa. Looks the part

Lots of online chatter about Suarez joining this summer.

You’d imagine the Villapool team will look something like this next season:

Martinez
Mateusz Kascsz
Skittles
Mingsy
Flano
McGinn
Allen
Coutinho
Suarez
Sturridge
Sterling