Aston Villa

Iirc they tasered him six times ?

He had mental heath issues. These pair of cops who were in a relationship turned up. Obviously seen a black man and tazered and battered him. The male cop jumped on his head and got done for it. She got cleared after a retrial. They would probably have got away with it if he wasnā€™t an ex footballer

C4 News did excellent reporting on it. The cunts fucking butchered him. Sickening.

1 Like

Ah here. She couldnā€™t have got away with it??
Thatā€™s obscene

https://twitter.com/sid_lambert/status/1638443312548855810?s=20

Donā€™t get more stanchion than the last one

Villa up to 7th in the table now. They were 17th when Coach Gerrard was sacked.

1 Like

Oooft

1 Like

Olly is the truth

2 Likes

Arteta veey keen on him and Douglas Luiz and you could see why. Emery is a great man to set up a team.

1 Like

An English striker.

Heā€™s gonna cost ya!

2 Likes

Villa are purring. Youā€™d love to see them gatecrash the top 4.

1 Like

Serious money. We donā€™t need to sell so thatā€™s an extra 20 million. Iā€™d be more afraid of losing Luiz. Arsenal nearly had him but wouldnā€™t pay the money. Might be double now

Watching from Tenerife. What a lovely day. If I was still of child bearing age and not a man Iā€™d have Unai Emerys babies.

1 Like

We are vulnerable with the few juniors in. Especially the keeper.

Real look of 1981 about this.

1 Like

I was quite impressed when I saw them a few weeks back at Spurs, a decent outfit

Youā€™d wonder what the fuck Martinez was doing at Arsenal for the guts of a decade (or what they were doing with him). Heā€™s looked a really good keeper for Villa (and Argentina). Far superior to Ramsdale or Raya.

You could ask the same about Unai Emery himself

Goalkeepers mature later in life.

Didnt work out for him there, Iā€™d imagine he learned from the experience and pocketed a small fortune doing so.

The Holte End is bouncing.