Ausbloodystralia

:rolleyes: utter fool yeah, remind me again of your prediction? Spurs to hammer Milan at White Hart Lane was it? because Milan rely on Ronaldinho and Inzaghi. yeah…

depression and suicide isnt for me anyway. might be more your thing, so I’ll leave you and your expertise on that.

i seem to remember a certain problem with scoring goals allright that prevented them winning the tie…
seriously mate, just skip the depression part and go straight for the jugular, thats the only recommendation id have now for a degenearte like you

cheers for the advice. if I need some more at a later date I’ll send you a message.

Don’t think you can get Degrees in PLC’s Mickee.

You really are looking to get completely fucked over though aren’t you. Not only are you an utter cunt of a man, but a grovelling cunt of man who came crying to me a few weeks ago in PM. You have no back bone whatsoever, and if you keep pushing you’ll get an awful land.

If i even get a word of you talking to people about me or anyone i know through Facebook or anything else i’ll out you all over the internet. Thats about as straight as i can be with you know. Your name will appear on PROC, here, AFR, Boards and any other place i wish to go to.

For a fella who plays himself off as a Nuclear scientist you really don’t have any common sense.

Ah FFS kev, we’re only having a bit of crack,
shur we could all go around the place “outing” each other if we wanted to but im not really sure what it would achive or why we’d want to be interested in it, anyway i already have the distinction of having one of my friends asked about me by “someone” on here but the less said about that the better.

howcome myself and gman and mac can have a bit of crack w/o it desending into this ? you always have to take it a step too far, no need for it.

anyway, ill be in oz at xmas is the point i was trying to make before i was hit with this barrage of vitriole, is if you’re there at the same time shur we could always have a long puck contest on Fraser island beach or something on Stephen’s day, we’d surely be able to get a few teams of 3 together…
Fitzy and KIB man might be able to help out also

They’re giving out degrees in printing off flyers now in Cork are they?

They have virtual racing too so you would fit in great

:smiley: anyway, back to those drinking dens in the Junction. Was driving past one on Sunday, of course it was absolutely packed, but again the diaspora did us proud, a lad in one of those sports saver Wexford jerseys being driven out head first by 5 or 6 cops. Looks likes the bouncers in the Junction have learned their lesson after the hiding the lads from West Clare gave them a couple of weeks ago and getting the cops to do their job. Think they are up in court today.

Can imagine Kev and the bird absolutely loving it there.

of course the idea of the two of them coming to Aus on holiday visas and looking for a company to sponsor his doll without her being able to work on the books of any company during her stay is one of the most retarded ideas Ive ever come across. Ruling out Sydney cos some inbred in Ballinora told him its a shithole would seem to indicate that the ‘cultural experiences’ they will be seeking while Kev works on the laptop and she drives the van will be the stuff of internet legend. Definitely should be a TFK blog on it.

Mickee, you’re a poisonous scumbag with no decorum.

the same lesson puke learned recently in lehinch i suppose

Have any of the Oz lads info on this? I suppose ringing the embassy would be the way to go?

http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/115/ - applying offshore

http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/835/ - applying from Aus

applying from Aus will certaintly be a lot quicker coming through

check this out 2RE depends how close a family member is my understanding…http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/visa-options.htm

Sound KIB. Looks like i’ll gave to get adopted by an uncle. :unsure:

:smiley:

yeah Ive an aunt here and thought I might be able to get sponsored that way but its only immediate family.

you can apply for the skilled migrant visa if your skills on the occupations list but you will be waiting 18-24 months for that to come through as there is a massive backlog. They tend to get processed a lot quicker if you apply from Aus.

if you are 30 or under, the working holiday visa is a way in anyway. You can only work 6 months with the one company and some companies flat out dont hire ‘backpackers’. Its the way in for most people, then a company sponsor them on a 457 - 4 year visa. You can sponsor your partner on the 457 too - so if you know a bird over here that is sponsored but doesnt have a de facto on their visa application - jump on it. The person sponsored has to remain with the company but the de facto can do what they like.

For the facts though check out the immi web site. A lot of speculation here that the visa regulations will change in the next month or so to make it easier for the paddies to come in. Real shortage of skilled workers particularly construction and tourism figures are down. The dreaded 88 days rural work to get your second year WHV is expected to be a thing of the past.

But coming in on a holiday visa looking to get sponsored is shot in the dark stuff.

To be honest lads if your interested in making money and are qualified in construction or IT and have a few years experience under your belt then consider Oz. Have a few young lads from home staying with me at the mo and the money they have been offered to start as engineers is crazy with little experience. 70-80k and with more to come once they go out in the bush.

Good stuff, I’d fall in nicely in most the requirements you’ve listed there. I was looking to apply for the working holiday visa and then look for a job with sponsorship out there.

for someone living there you are very misinformed.

I have been advised by the Aussie embassy that this is a perfectly good way of getting sponsored. Go over and meet people, make contacts, do interviews etc. I know 2 people who have done this in recent past. It means going home for 2 weeks, but if you want to live there its worth it.

This is one of a number of sites also advising my plan. http://www.gettingdownunder.com/2010/05/19/finding-a-sponsored-job-in-australia/

Trust me - the odd cunt in a 1000 might find a company willing to put time, effort and money into paying for sponsorship. But reality is that why would a company agree to sponsor someone for 4 years based on a CV and an interview then wait for the person to fly back to Ireland, no trial period and the risk the person wont come back? The 457 will take longer than 2 weeks to go through aswell. Maybe if you had a specific skill that was high in demand for the mining companies but in your case or your missus who seems to be the one who will be seeking sponsorship, it is unlikely to be the case.

At least get your missus to get a WHV so she can work a bit when she is out. Not sure if you want to pop up what she is qualified in but generally girls find it hard here and loads of them end up as traffic controllers, working in call centres etc.

Your plan is bonkers but away with you.

The WHV will take all of about 6 hours to come through. One way flight and your there. I havent heard of anyone being asked for the supposed proof that they have $5k in their accounts either. Send me a PM if your looking for help getting set up once your here. Id have a good few contacts in IT and construction here. Fisty is a good one for the rural stuff.

Ya thats why my mates both got it and the Aussie Embassy told me it was the way to go for myself :rolleyes: . ANyway, your obsession with my bird and what she does is a bit creepy.