Australia - a beacon of light in a darkened world

I do now. A mate emailed me a few weeks ago (not the 3rd party) and said heā€™d been watching in here and he knew straight away who I was. He also said he knew who mickee was, thru the mate (another person again) who had put him into this site.

Btw, tfk is famous in UCC.

@Mac knows who everybody is on here

+1.

I had to delete my facebook account over him.

I know who the Cisco Kid isā€¦

ok, lets just get this straight here:

a mate of @caoimhaoin[/USER] was looking in on here and informed @[USER=273]caoimhaoin[/USER] he knew him , the mate of @[USER=273]caoimhaoin[/USER] was directed here by another mate who provided him with my name and he then passed it on to @[USER=273]caoimhaoin for some reason with the additional information that i was colleagues with a rapist who googles himslef

can someone please copy and paste that to the people kev knows thread

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 905917, member: 367ā€]ok, lets just get this straight here:

a mate of @caoimhaoin[/USER] was looking in on here and informed @[USER=273]caoimhaoin[/USER] he knew him , the mate of @[USER=273]caoimhaoin[/USER] was directed here by another mate who provided him with my name and he then passed it on to @[USER=273]caoimhaoin for some reason with the additional information that i was colleagues with a rapist who googles himslef

can someone please copy and paste that to the people kev knows thread[/quote]
@myboyblue is your man for that

@caoimhaoin what were you locked up for? I thought Mickee was making that up

GBH surelyā€¦

Being illegal in the states, punching a federal officer, giving false information and contact details (allegedly). They let me go home after 8 weeks in big boy prison as long as I did not enter America again for 10 years.

Canā€™t wait to go back.

[quote=ā€œcaoimhaoin, post: 905933, member: 273ā€]Being illegal in the states, punching a federal officer, giving false information and contact details (allegedly). They let me go home after 8 weeks in big boy prison as long as I did not enter America again for 10 years.

Canā€™t wait to go back.[/quote]

What did the officer do to incur your violent wrath?

rape

Punched me

How so, @caoimhaoin?

Student lay-about types browsing the site on the library provided laptops when theyā€™re meant to be studying?

Thereā€™s a slight chance some of them may become a highly decorated international businessman like me in the future.

Iā€™m a businessman.

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 905949, member: 9ā€]How so, @caoimhaoin?

Student lay-about types browsing the site on the library provided laptops when theyā€™re meant to be studying?

Thereā€™s a slight chance some of them may become a highly decorated international businessman like me in the future.

Iā€™m a businessman.[/quote]
Quite possibly because of me, but not sure though.

Thatā€™s even more intriguing.

Are you a bit of a big deal in UCC?

Someone, a team mate in fact, googled one of our championship matches a few years ago. I think I had posted up us as great odds to cause a shock (which we did). Anyway the spider brought him here. He read a few posts and knew it was me. He asked me about it at training and said something alone the lines of ā€œthat place is a madhouseā€, but he lurked around here for a while and he said he told a few lads at college about it. He definitely told another younger te mate about it an he is still in UCC. I suspect there is a link there and there is definitely a link to mickee there.

No, not at all, but Iā€™m just theorizing as to the links to here. Turenne went there I think, other lads did too Iā€™d say.

and this ā€œmateā€ out of nowhere a few weeks ago sent you my name for no apparent reason with additional information that i was friends with a rapist who googles himself?