Aviation Disasters

Thank God for that.

Happy to help mate.

About to take off now. Plane looks fairly devoid of swarthy individuals so we should be ok.

What about the Aer Lingus plane that was shot down by a stray british army missile over Tusker Rock? Surprised that hasn’t more of a mention on this thread.

I had a desperate experience a few months ago on a plane about to land. It was rocking all over the shop amidst high winds, really swaying violently. There were women (and possibly men with girly voices) screaming hysterically, people were holding hands and praying as well, that sort of thing. The turbulence coming down was something else, like the plane was going to break in two. It was one of the most frightening experiences i ever had, i thought i was about to die. I was also out of my head at the time with cold sweats etc not withstanding the descent after days of very hard boozing back home. I have not flown since. So i am in a prime position here to understand what these people must have felt up in the air when the unidentified terror begun.

I’d imagine they felt fuck all if a bomb exploded in the plane and they were disintegrated.

no surprise that the posters with least to live for(fagan, the ulterior motive) are the ones most flippant about flying again

It gives me very little pleasure to have been so accurate. Paddy powers had ‘something untoward’ at 7/4 on Friday, most of the folk in the know on the velvet strand jumped on.

Turns out the oil slicks were unrelated to the plane crash. Things looking up

Think they should try looking down.

Just another random example of mans pollution of the earth so?

So this has been reported

Men with stolen passports on missing plane were ‘not Asian-looking’. Investigator then says they look like Mario Balotelli!

I’ve lived to tell the tale. On a bus now. Full of foreigners.

A brave man only dies once A coward dies many times

The two chaps with the stolen passports confirmed as Iranian nationals. Slippery bastards, they must have been up to no good.

The Iranians are always getting mixed up in things.
What would be the theory for them being behind this?

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 914781, member: 1786”]The Iranians are always getting mixed up in things.
What would be the theory for them being behind this?[/quote]
A strange one, especially as China has good relations with Iran and is actually trying to facilitate some co-operation between the US and Iran over the nuclear processing.

Read the tea leaves and the FAA directives

I have this one cracked. All aircraft have their radar positions recorded no matter where they are, be it over land or over the ocean. So far no radar tracks have been released by the relevant authorities from the respective countries which would show if the plane fell from the sky or was high jacked and crashed subsequently over land. Why is this not released you may ask. Well simply because radar also displays the flight track of missiles and it’s my belief that a country has shot down the plane over a remote jungle and has conveniently lost the evidence

They are ruling out a possible Iranian terror link. The lad was just an asylum seeker headed for Europe.

Some reports saying that the plane did a 180 before leaving radar. If it did well…