Bad ads on the radio

That 11890 ad with the ‘wiiiiily wimmin of ireland’ bint is woeful fucking annoying.
She deserves a punt in the cunt.

The Brendan Grace ad about pneumocchal disease. He sounds like he has a dose of it himself.

not going through the thread but there is some add for the EPL with marathon travel where some posh cunt rhymes a football song- sickening

Steven Gerr-ard Steven Gerr-ard[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 255597”]
not going through the thread but there is some add for the EPL with marathon travel where some posh cunt rhymes a football song- sickening
[/quote]

yeah- that fuckin one- its painful

He’ll pass the ball 40 yards
He’s big and he’s very hard
Steve Gerr-ard, Gerr-ard

Have to giggle at that ad alright, Grace sounds like he’s off his truck

they have one for manchester too- something about abu dhabi in it

giggle

National radio cabs outdo themselves yet again with the ad airing on Newstalk in the evening of two cabbies doing a god awful rap in Dublin accents. I would actually go out of my way not to take a National Radio Cab after hearing it. I’d sooner walk, so I would.

That Tony Cascarino ad for Ladbrokes is terrible.

I’d like to reiterate this point. I always detest that ad for some garage where the ignorant cunt belches at the end of it.

Both excellent shouts wtb. The lad belching is something else

There’s some ad on the radio at the moment featuring Paul Galvin, in which the girl in it says “Hello Paul Galvin, what’s your favourite book shop?” :lol:

Think there’s an ad on the telly too.

That one about the tractors pto. It’s disgusting. It’ll rip your arm right out of its socket and turn it in to mince meat before your very eyes.

It would though. They’re dangerous fuckers.

Any poxy hales freight ad. Black and yellow, black and yellow.

There’s a fucking load of bad ads, for example

Headin to clonsilla or a south side villa - that annoying taxi ad

Today fm breaks - we’re taking a break but why we’re great together - of course ye are ye annoying pricks, I know what I’d like to break

Pharmaton - come on let’s sprint again - to the tune of let’s twist again, grrrr

Today FM appeared to run an ad for FIFA13 during the sports news this evening. Leading onto a story about Ciaran Clarke they went something like “Clarke, who features in fifa13, which is out now on all formats, said today…”

I thought it was odd.