Bad ads on the radio

[quote=“The Runt, post: 255614”]Today FM appeared to run an ad for FIFA13 during the sports news this evening. Leading onto a story about Ciaran Clarke they went something like “Clarke, who features in fifa13, which is out now on all formats, said today…”

I thought it was odd.[/quote]

The only reason they’d get the interview is if they mention the product probably.
George hook the cunt had a full 10 minute interview today in the middle of his supposedly serious news show with a lad from superquinn about the ‘revamp of their flagship blackrock store’ which he was broadcasting live from. Hes shameless that lad.

That fuckin ad where someones “lump sum” is talking.
It makes me mad.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 753349, member: 181”]That fuckin ad where someones “lump sum” is talking.
It makes me mad.[/quote]

:mad:

D’ya remember Flynn?

ARE WE DERE YET? ARE WE DERE YET? ARE WE DERE YET?

If I ever find the cunt that came up with that fucking ad, I’ll throttle the fucker :mad:

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 867598, member: 363”]ARE WE DERE YET? ARE WE DERE YET? ARE WE DERE YET?

If I ever find the cunt that came up with that fucking ad, I’ll throttle the fucker :mad:[/quote]

+1

I’d slice the cunt from ear to ear

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 867598, member: 363”]ARE WE DERE YET? ARE WE DERE YET? ARE WE DERE YET?

If I ever find the cunt that came up with that fucking ad, I’ll throttle the fucker :mad:[/quote]

Id take that any day over the fuckin Aviva ads with that clown Rosenstock.

Boots ad with “Real Gone Kid” by Deacon Blue playing in the background with a vacuous fool of a southside-sounding woman linking designer brand names with “true love”

Fuck off.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 902907, member: 183”]Boots ad with “Real Gone Kid” by Deacon Blue playing in the background with a vacuous fool of a southside-sounding woman linking designer brand names with “true love”

Fuck off.[/quote]
Are the stories about these cunts and the tricolour true or was it just an urban legend?

Which cunts? Boots or Deacon Blue?

The real gone kids kid.

I don’t know about this tricolour thing but I do know I like the song “Real Gone Kid” and I don’t like some bint talking over it about how Roberto Cavalli and Marc Jacobs were there when she found true love.

Heard that yesterday-fucking shameful carry on.

most ads on the radio are very annoying - no imagination beyond a staged conversation "Oh I didn’t know that, tell me all about the features " Cast of Aspergers sufferers if it in any way reflected reality

Where are the jingles of the halcyon days of the 1980s?

Um bongo they drink it in the Congo etc

Hi I’m Paul I’m 48 separated and have been on Twos Company for two years now.
Hi I’m Lucy I’m 35 single and I’ve been on Twos Company for 6 months.

that city colleges one at the moment with the funboy accountant is really starting to grind my gears

You burned the midnight oil when your friends burned their paycheques
You started at the bottom but you could see the top
And now you’ve earned it
The BMW 3 series.

The phonewatch ad on the radio is fucking awful.

The ad for irish mens tatler is fucking woeful :mad:

The ad for budapest dental on nova is fucking awful. Yerwan mary sounds like the wicked witch if the west