Bad ads on the radio

“I’m Jim Toal from FairCo Windows and Doors.”

Oh fuck off Jim.

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 1138824, member: 6”]“I’m Jim Toal from FairCo Windows and Doors.”

Oh fuck off Jim.[/QUOTE]

What I want to know is how are his windows burglar proof? If I smash them with a sledge would the glass not break?

It’s not just stopping them coming in. If a burglar even attempts to break in they give you your money back.

There’s some godawful car ads on the radio at the mo;

“What make of car is that?”
“Its a ford”
“Ford, wow cool”

Or

“I’d like 3 burgers, fries”
“Hey Dave, cmere you gotta see this, alloy wheels, LED lights, how cool would we look in this”

Also Jonny hart should have his vocal cords ripped while he is forced to listen to his signoff on an infinite loop "I’m jon haaaaart on nova.ieheeeeee.

Wanker

That ad on the radio that they play before the 8 o clock news every morning of the fisherman drowning. A very off putting sound to be waking up to.

What accent is that meant to be on the prtb ad ?!

Heard it this morning. A bit much alright.

1 Like

That fucking census ad. Deb de den deh de deh. Fucking hell. I’m thinking of ripping up the form in front of the enumerator in protest.

And that Aer Lingus one. Smart flies Aer Lingus. No he doesn’t.

What annoys the shit out of me are the ones about classical music concerts at the National Concert Hall or wherever. And they always must end with the statement “Love your orchestra”. Fuck em.

Whats the punishment for not filling in the census?

€44k

Tear it up there Fagan, for the crack.

1 Like

The one about having a shite into a jar and sending it in the post to a clinic takes a bit of beating.

Hi I’m Alan Quinlan
And I’m Luke Fitzgerald.

Fuck off.

The one where the Blackrock Clinic is there for you in case of emergency ,…as long as it’s between 9 and 5 - Monday to Friday :joy:

2 Likes

Daddy can I have a go on de computah.
No.
Daddy can I have a go on de tableh
No.
Daddy can we go to the fupple.
Yes.
Can we go in de Skoda.
Yes.
We can fih our bikes an all in de Skoda.
It’s just wha ye neeyed for a famly like owers.

3 Likes

That Mazda ad where the two cunts are splitting up and talking about dividing the cat in two etc. When they get onto what happens the car and start reminiscing about all the great drives they had, the cunts decide to give it another go. Fuck off and die the pair of ye.

3 Likes

The ad for Griffith College where the gimp keeps shouting “Morning Has Broken” is fucking annoying as well as bad.

5 Likes

I’ve been meaning to post that for the last week. It is infuriating.

Plus 1 ;,