Bad ads on the telly

That Coke Zero ad where your man comes on the cinema screen and tells the audience that they were drinking Coke Zero all the time.

Retarded.

All those ads for charities like Concern and Trocaire where they show starving children. Instead of trying to guilt me into giving you money, show us what the money given has done to help these countries

“Emmaaaaa…”,

“Emmaaaa”…

“Emmaaaaa”

Fuck off you annoying cunt.

This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-nnDlnWrA

And all the other Shitgibbon fragrance ads on at the moment.

Any ad advertising JML shite especially the one promoting that pedi mill with some burd shaving the skin of her feet. :frowning:

That ad for Aldi.

I want to beat the shit out of that cunt at the end.

“I love brussel sprouts. Let’s hear it for brussel sprouts!”

[quote=“Bandage, post: 877115, member: 9”]That ad for Aldi.

I want to beat the shit out of that cunt at the end.

“I love brussel sprouts. Let’s hear it for brussel sprouts!”[/quote]
Im sure you do considering its the cunster fan who assaulted you

Not te thread, but that Christmas advert with the Rod Stewart song is excellent.

Huh?

Listening to Brendan Cummins about losing to Upperchurch in Tipperary Town in the club championship is really beginning to grate.

I’m not even sure if that game ever happened

That fucking car insurance ad where these 20 something’s have their heads super imposed in cartoons of cars driving around and they all singing a song with simpleton smiley heads on them

Yeah, it really sickens my shite that one. Trying to create a sense of melodrama is not best served by having a fella with big gormless Chipp head on him uttering the line “We lost to Upperchurch from Chipperary Town”, in a big flat Chipperhairy accent. It seems to be on the telly every five fucking minutes as well, although I get the feeling Brendan Cummins just loves looking at it.

Also that hash-tag bollocks “#TheToughest” they have going on - what a great big steaming pile of shite that is…Does anyone actually buy into that shit?

Bernard Brogan and fucking Supervalu :mad:

The ad with the four knobs watching RTE.

This. Cunts. they have me seething [BCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]:mad:[/BCOLOR]

if its the same add, one of the lads has a very peculiar voice…like he’s helped himself to a bowl of chalk or something …

It really draws ya iiin…

“I’ve been fibre powered - have you?”

No, but I will punch you in the puss missus if I ever meet you.

I don’t know if this is on the tv aswell but there is an advert on the radio and the gist of it is that you should buy this particular car for some self worth because you spent your best years working late and going to bed early at the weekend when everyone else was partying …so now you should drive around in this car to show everyone who the real winner was…un fookin real… although I do fully expect to see international businessman @dirtyhandswalter cruising around in one of these soon enough…