Banter or Racism

Barry Fitzgerald was an awful man for the oulā€™ racism too I heard.

cc @Turenne. John Wayneā€™s cracka ass be callinā€™ you out

3 Likes

how hairy is the minge bud?

unfortunately, that is safe for work and is actually the stereotypical reading playboy for the interview pdf. Iā€™m not sure if there is an actual magazine copy of the interview and maybe poor aul John Wayne is being stitched up here.

1 Like

Sure isnā€™t it the middle class crackers that are the real victims? Not allowed to do or say whatever they want anymore without consquence, poor fuckers.

Who or what are middle class crackers?

1 Like

The white school teacher from Ireland but living in China is calling his equivalent in America a cracker because the Irish guy likes rap music and feels he has an affinity with the black struggle as a result of liking rapā€” you couldnt make it up

1 Like

Ah right and here I was thinking they were good looking middle class women. :grin:

**does this mean @Turenne is a wigger? **

Correct.

1 Like

Our very own Talcum X. Lovely.

27 Likes

:rofl:

Nearly spat out my coffee there. Is that your own term? Talcum X. :laughing:

4 Likes

@Turenne, please change your handle to Talcum X

7 Likes

John Wayneā€™s real first name is Marion.

Lots of catholic lads are named after st. Marion. Not saying heā€™s a catholic etc. @Cicero_Dandi knowsā€¦

A lot of poor unfortunate lads have Mary as their middle name.

Gay Byrne is one anyway.

Gay Mary Byrne, itā€™s no wonder heā€™s a complete and utter bellend, Iā€™d say he was crucified in school

Curiosity got the better of me and I see some mixed race, campaigning American called Shaun King is mockingly referred to as Talcum X.