Banter or Racism

eeny meeny miny moe
Catch a …

Tout by the toe
If he squeals give him one in the head
Eeny meeny miny moe

1 Like

Yeah but that whole thing is mental and more broadly Dutch society has a lot of problems with racism.

Every european country has a problem with racism.

Humans have a problem with racism

Yet another right wing politician exposed for racism

Quelle surprise, as they say in Canada

But from glancing at the thread earlier the reaction from certain posters is really strange

The forum’s racists seem to be calling this racism when they’ve failed to do so about any amount of other racist incidents involving their heroes

Their outrage seems very, very selective

That’s a dead giveaway that they don’t actually give a shit about racism

Isn’t it ironic, as a Canadian once said

I have a decent story about Black Pete.

My friend used to work in Dublin for an IT company that worked in the motor vehicle sector. The Dublin office was just one branch of a Europe-wide operation, with offices in lots of other countries. The head office was in Manchester and that’s where the Christmas party took place every year. All the workers from all around Europe flew into Manchester once a year and got absolutely shit-faced.

The year before my friend joined the company there was serious controversy at the Christmas party in Manchester. The Dutch office thought that it would be great fun to turn up like this:

The next week very serious company e-mails were sent out across Europe, reminding people of what behaviour was and was not acceptable at the Christmas party. This all happened just a few years ago.

Banter or racism?

What hypocrisy?

You’ve literally failed to point out any hypocrisy whatsoever.

What is utterly hypocritical is your utterly selective and opportunistic attitude towards, racism, despite the fact that you’re demonstrably and unreconstructed and unapologetic racist and sectarian bigot.

Barf lied under oath and was a sexual predator when he was younger and the very candidate you claim to support has consistently called for his dropping out and now impeachment.

It’s mad how you seem to disagree with her on pretty much everything.

I suppose that sort of weird stuff happens when you claim to support a non-white candidate in a desperate attempt to prove to people you’ll never meet that you aren’t a racist.

Is Justin a racist?

Oh absolutely that was racist

If he was doing that, that certainly made him a racist

Who knows whether he still is

People can change

Funny how there was such defence of Liam Neeson here when he admitted he wanted to kill a black man, any black man, on the basis that people can change

Something I actually agree with, incidentally

People who are very much racist currently are consistently defended on this forum

@anon7035031 and the other usual suspects do it all the time

I’d be interested to know what your record on calling out racism is

Something tells me there isn’t much of one

The hypocrisy of “liberals”, who of course aren’t liberals at all, in smear campaigns against their rivals while not holding their own to the same standards. Why haven’t Democrats expelled the two Virginia politicians for their blackface antics? Why isn’t Trudeau resigning?

Their is zero evidence that Bart Kavanaugh was a sexual predator. Read what I said earlier about you believing any old shit and reflect on it. The girl who Blassey Ford claimed was at the party denied any such gathering took place, did not know Kavanaugh, and in her testimony to the FBI said she was threatened by supporters of Blassey Ford to support her story.

Beyond that we have the claim by the woman unearthed by Michael Avenatti, someone you also believe, even though he has a made a career out of false claims and stealing from his clients, and is likely facing a few decades in federal prison.

You are a complete and utter gullible simpleton.

1 Like

@anon7035031 - if you’re writing another mealy mouthed load of rot to justify your consistent record of racism on this forum and to try and make out that racists aren’t racist and anti-racists are the real racists, you shouldn’t bother

That is what you’re writing, obviously

Wow, you weren’t just writing a load of mealy mouthed old rot to justify your racism, you were writing a load of mealy mouthed old rot to defend your misogyny and sneaking regard for sexual assault

Bye now

I have never defended actual racism.

You on the other hand think everyone who disagrees with you is an actual racist.

Racists like yourself never think they’re racist

You’re a racist bigot aand everybody has been well aware of that for years now

Get over it

That’s literally laughable

I only think racists are racist

You genuinely do think everybody who disagrees with you is a communist though

It’s disturbing that you modelled yourself on Joe McCarthy but people can be very strange, I guess

I thought you had ran off to your safe space?

Racism stems from hatred, you are full of hate for your fellow man, and the most racist poster on this forum. Shame on those (few) who encourage your hatred.

Yet you are the biggest racist on this forum, you hate white people, and especially white Jews. Like your idiot hero Corbyn, you are a nasty anti-semite.

No, I just think you are a communist, but too much of a coward to admit it.

It’s not myself that needs safe spaces, pal

It’s anybody who is exposed to your vile hatred offline

In terms of looking for what you imagine to be a “safe space”, I’ve never once looked for one here because I well and truly have your number here

Have you forgotten how you claimed you put me on ignore? :laughing:

You did that because I consistently expose your turgid and utterly cliched arguing techniques and I consistently and fearlessly expose your racism

You simply cannot handle me