BBQs and barbecuing - I love ribeye more than I love my kids

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Similar experience, I’d say he thinks I got the referral from a fella at a swingers club such was the awkwardness of the conversation.

8 Likes

Hahaha! Gas. I’d say it’d have irked him til he had you placed. All kinds of vagueness needed correcting

Hahaha! Load of middle aged cunts piling in in one week and he only given anonymous nicknames to work with!!!

He’s some ticket. He’s a first cousin to John Carroll. (Tipp Hurler). He hurled for Mayo & Wicklow himself.

Who went for the 8kg drum

1 Like

How did you get on?

Lads will be arranging to meet at crossroads to pick these yokes up yet at this rate :rofl:

Barbecue is quite big so I didn’t have enough charcoal from one chimney - i need more charcoal

I did steak and sausages on it - steak meh but the sausages were delish.

I’ll go again later.

They better not arrange meets for the old toilet lay by outside Toomevara

William, it was really nothing…

3 Likes

Did you not get the side buckets with it?

I did yeah. Not used them yet. Tonight was better. Opened bottom vent and kept top ones closed.

Use the buckets when doing a small amount. They concentrate the heat in one area.
One chimney should be loads for steak and sausages.

Also make sure you kill the vents afterwards, you’ll save a ton of fuel. I normally cook with the bottom vents fully up and the top one half open.

1 Like

I’ll do that next

It’s far better than the gas I was using. A real Smokey bar b que taste.
My eyes are streaming is the only drawback

1 Like

Them sausages are only half cooked

The pork of the sea.

3 Likes

Lovely bit of chicken.

3 Likes

Nice spud to with it too

@iron_mike could make a killing here. The Limerick cunt is up and down the country every week.

2 Likes