BBQs and barbecuing - I love ribeye more than I love my kids

Test of a true grill master is how he does a flame grilled waffle.

1 Like

Hup out of it

7 Likes

Are ye orienteering as well?

7 Likes

I look forward to the photo after its been cooked

Some man to cook eggs as well

TFK has jumped the shark when @Tassotti is posting photos of food

TFK was built on photos of tassottis herb encrusted salmon

2 Likes

Outdoor summer

3 Likes

BBQ shoulder of lamb greek-style. Simply luvlay

12 Likes

1970s pre match meal

11 Likes

I’d take a straw to the pepper sauce.

I still love to mix pepper sauce and ketchup on the plate like a big kid. Delicious

1 Like

That’s as good as it gets.

2 Likes

That’s a lovely table, Lionel.

Thanks bud. Need to sand it and give a bit of a lift but splurged on it when came back from abroad in the expectation it’d host a lot of memories. Table has stayed the same while those of us sat at it have grown up or older

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip off. I got a lovely one and reverse seared it this evening.

7 Likes

Lovely work

1 Like

Right lads, I’m in the market… Couldn’t be arsed reading through the thread, so Charcoal or Gas, what should I be buying?

Gas. Charcoal is a pain in the hole and impossible to control temperature unless you’re a pyromaniac. Spend half your time trying to light it and the other half trying to keep it lit. If you want a bit of smoke you can add soaked wood chips to the gas grill.

4 Likes

Get yourself a Weber mate

Don’t fuck around and just get yourself a Kamado grill. Easy to light, easy to control the temp, and it stays hot for hours. I did three pizzas on it on Saturday, followed by a cooked chicken, and there was enough heat for spicy wings for a finish. Once you’ve smoked a shoulder of pork on your newly purchased bbq, you know you’ve made a good call. You won’t handle that on a gas toy.

3 Likes