BBQs and barbecuing - I love ribeye more than I love my kids

You need the island to lay out all the mate on before serving into the dining room.

1 Like

I’m torn here. I know exactly the type of cunt @EstebanSexface is on about. However I’d begrudge no man the right to use his barbeque as he sees fit.
Even Kirk Cousins

Must have really struck a chord to remember that from 2.5 years ago?

Anyone using tinfoil cooking needs their head examined.

1 Like

I’d always use tinfoil to cook fish.

1 Like

I don’t know why you would want to bbq something covered in tinfoil

1 Like

Who was BBQin in the middle of winter? There was no post on this thread between August and March? :thinking:

Somebody up the thread there.

Would explain your confusion at times.

I’d often drip a bit of soy sauce in a peelt onion, cut a few semi slices in it, wrap it in tingfoil, and fire it onto the BBQ. 30 mins or so and you’re set. A large flat cap mushroom is grand on a bit of indirect heat as well in the tingfoil.

We’re up to two now suffering from aluminum toxicity.

1 Like

Keeps the fish together better on the BBQ, easier to turn it and less mess

Can also also parcel it up entirely with foil of wanted and fuck it on there.

I don’t really like doing fish on it tho. Prawns on skewers but don’t really go with fish

Three.

2 Likes

Can you use baking paper instead or would that just catch fire?

I wouldn’t recommend it. You might get away with it over indirect heat up to about 200C, but I’d say most lads on here would burn down the house.

Would they be better off moving the BBQ away out of the kitchen entirely?

I’ve never seen a bbq in Ireland further than 10 ft from the house, most of them up against a wall outside the back door.

1 Like

you’re talking to lads here who have serious set ups :rofl:

you live in a country with a climate that lends itself to outdoor activities and furniture, so you get a pass on this thread

It balances out the Mercury in the fish.

But shur if its raining outside would they not wheel it in beside the island?