BBQs and barbecuing - I love ribeye more than I love my kids

Tinfoil is safe at 110C.

Nice bit of kit. Does lump charcoal work on the Weber? I wouldn’t be a huge fan of the flavour off the briquettes. I suspect there are accelerants and other shite added to them. It was freezing cold today and pissing rain. Perfert BBQ weather, so I slow smoked beef short ribs for the afternoon. Absolutely savage.

1 Like

Going on bright and early with a good dry rub. Low n slow for the day now with a smoker of hickory chip

3 Likes

You take the fat off it?

Just catching up on this thread… Lads wrapping up in thermals and building makeshift shelters to BBQ in the depths of winter :rofl::rofl::rofl:… I’ve read it all now. Literally. Good luck one and all.

3 Likes

She’s on fire today there lads. Kids in the pool. Missus sunning herself. Few beers, popping in and out to see the sport and grab the next few bits off d’island.

Tis the life.

7 Likes

That’ll drive the usual suspects mental

I did some Parmentier potatoes today after seeing your post this morning. Grilled a couple of striploins and herself did a lovely broccoli and feta cheese salad. An ideal meal for 25 degree weather.

1 Like

you lived in Australia i believe

you know the craic

1 Like

Yeah but apparently doesn’t count if I don’t have friendship bracelets and have got over leaving there. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Sounds like you wasted your time over there. :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve one of those but you don’t hear me blowing about it.

2 Likes

What colour bracelet?

Rainbow

It’s June, you flute.

3 Likes

You’ll be saying you raised 5 kids without batting an eyelid next

Lovely evening for some slow cooked pork roast.

12 Likes

Jaysus :heart_eyes: I’d ate that

Supervalu do them regularly mate. Alabama Pork roast

2 Likes