BBQs and barbecuing - I love ribeye more than I love my kids

Completely. Used it throughout the year for reverse sear on big lumps of beef - came out perfect every time

1 Like

I’ve yet to be convinced it’s that big a leap forward. A regular ten quid meat thermometer does same job, just need to check in on it versus the app alerting you.

You lads take your gas grilling very seriously.

Christ a thermometer linked to an app to cook a bit of meat for ffs. Jaysus the country is ruined. I suppose at least your man won the lottery so he has a few Bob for these toys.

5 Likes

17 Likes

That’s cooked beautifully.
You’d not get that on a gas grill.

1 Like

Ah you would alright

That was absolutely sensational.
The nicest bit of rib eye I’ve had in a while, with a lovely bowl of smokey chicken wings on the side

3 Likes

Where do you buy the meat?

Aldi’s finest.

2 Likes

It’s great gear.

1 Like

That looks unreal. Did you do the potatoes bin the BBQ too?

One thing it did do is show my fucking oven is bollixed! Gives the temp of the oven as it’s cooking. Was about 30 degrees lower than it should be!

3 Likes

Robbie Savage has some collection of friendship bracelets on display tonight.

Bit of lamb

3 Likes

I’m still full.from it

I’m now one of the converted for those meater yokes @TreatyStones. I’m sure I’ll get a shoe’ing for admitting but the gas ran out mid-session. Meater made sure it didn’t go unnoticed.

No fucking about then either. Spot on to the way you want your grub cooked.

8 Likes

Great stuff.
Now all you need is a bbq.

4 Likes

The missus bought me the one in picture for my birthday last year. Thing falling apart already and I’m happy to aid it in its decline so can upgrade

5 Likes

Yip that looks about right

12 Likes