Beekend Wetting

Dunph kindly stay over on your own patch,this is for serious punters not Mickey Mouse picks such as yours.

Dunph - have a look at the first 5 words of my second sentence like a good chap B)

mac tipping a 1/7 on loser is typical of some of the shit posted on these threads - KIB,MAC Puke & the like have really embarrassed themselves on these threads

Show me the exact post where I suggested backing a 1/7 shot and I’ll give you this one.

I dare you to say that after you peruse this juggernaut for a thread - http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php/topic/11096-dunphs-tips/page__pid__309912__st__40&#entry309912

You won’t find me tipping up 1/7 losers; rather 15/8, 5/2, 12/1 etc winning tips…

In fairness Mac, you did indicate that you would probably back Denman later on. The mere fact that you went to the bother of including him with two other horses and having to calculate what the treble would pay (2/1) is proof alone that you were giving serious consideration to backing him.

Lads, if i’ve said it once i’ve said it a thousand times - don’t be backing these 1/7, 1/25 and indeed 1/100 shots. It will only lead to disappointment down the line. Have a look there in my thread instead for examples of successful punting on fancy priced selections…

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 441240”]
In fairness Mac, you did indicate that you would probably back Denman later on. The mere fact that you went to the bother of including him with two other horses and having to calculate what the treble would pay (2/1) is proof alone that you were giving serious consideration to backing him.

Lads, if i’ve said it once i’ve said it a thousand times - don’t be backing these 1/7, 1/25 and indeed 1/100 shots. It will only lead to disappointment down the line. Have a look there in my thread instead for examples of successful punting on fancy priced selections…
[/quote]The Dunph is a trickster in true form.

Went to the bother? Deary deary me Dunph. That was a 2 second calculation in my head. Now again, show me where I advised anyone to back Denman.

Let it go Mac…

The dunph’s tipping record is impeccable

A beaten docket is what you are Dunph.

What 4/5 “tip” do you have for us today?

NAP. :clap:

:clap:

Quality over quantity, Mac…

I believe i advised the Galway footballers for tomorrow in my tipping column. They should do the business i think. A 3pt bet is recommended…

why so argumentive? my point is made- move on- everyone else has

Too true…

sigh

sigh

You alright there NCC?

sigh