Big, Big Month For Celtic

Something I never mentioned earlier on Karma Thomson’s dive last season. He was already on a yellow card, hence the histrionics after failing to win the penalty - he quickly realised he was going to be sent off if he didn’t feign injury. Cunt.

Maradona chose Celtic Park for Argentina’s training session this evening:
http://www.snspix.com/image/1344453_1344453.jpg?mediatype=2&mediaid=1344453&pvw=674

St Mirren away next Saturday, who will be grinding bastards and I’d prefer if our Scotland players had pulled out of Wednesday’s friendly to be honest.

In other miscellaneous news, Mick7-1 from theuddleboard - a McGeady family friend, a former coach of Aiden when he was a boy and someone who featured in the documentary about Aiden - posted last night to say he’s resuming training this week but his relationship with Strachan is broken beyond repair and is terminal at this stage.

what did they fall out over?

Celtics last game at Love street at the weekend- could be tough

Strachan said McGeady’s haircut was gay and that he looked like Michael Flatley and McGeady called him a wee ginger dick and they came to blows.

both had valid points

Mcgeady to Newcastle in January for 7 million so…

Id take a punt on him for 5m and no more. We could do with some back up for Milner and Ashley Young and he would get games in the UEFA Cup and FA Cup etc to settle in. At least he would be on the bench behind quality and not have to watch Maloney and Nakamura take his place. John Robertson is supposed to be a hell of a coach for wingers so he could correct some of his obvious flaws. Dont think it would do his Irish form much good but then again Trappatoni doesnt pay much heed to club form so he could be alright

:smiley:

Oh dear.

i think he is upset at some pops at villa on that thread

No coincidence to see Villa bounce back from embarrassing defeats to Newcastle and Middlesboro’ with Stan Petrov back from injury and commanding the midfield.

Granted Bandage there is a lot of talent in the side. Only a matter of time before we turned up at one of the big 4 clubs and came away with a comfortable win. Petrov did his job fine. When he got the ball he gave it to the players who can play

West Ham are strapped for cash and Craig Bellamy’s one of their highest earners. 2 + 2 = Bellamy’s coming back to Celtic in January. A great player and a great guy. Bring him home:

[media=youtube]5YQ5888hPY4&

Bellamy what a waster. Likes the signing on fee he has received with all the clubs that have had his services.

Harsh Shan. Beller’s deserves credit for standing up to cunts like Souness, Shearer and Riise. Not his fault it always resulted in him being moved on. A great man.

When the fella has fallen out with so many than the problem is that he is the cunt. Hes too injury prone anyway.

Nah, he was good as gold at Celtic when he was around good people like O’Neill and Lennon. Most of the people he’s fallen out with have been cunts. He’ll come on loan initially anyway so we can assess his fitness.

Second home derby has been moved to Sunday, February 15th with a 12.30pm kick-off.

[quote=“Bandage”]West Ham are strapped for cash and Craig Bellamy’s one of their highest earners. 2 + 2 = Bellamy’s coming back to Celtic in January. A great player and a great guy. Bring him home:

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YQ5888hPY4
/url][/quote]

A player with a very average goal scoring record throughout his career. Only thing consistent about him are the long spells he misses through injury. Had to chance to deliver at Liverpool and lasted one season. Says it all about him really. Hed probably do well in the SPL but since Celtic have no money he would want to be on a pay for play contract

Great honest quote on Wikipedia about his reasons for joining West Ham:

“I wanted to make sure that, if I left Liverpool, it would be to a club that is going to be pushing for Europe. I want to play in Europe, it’s important to me, and I felt that same drive and ambition here at West Ham […] It was important for me to start playing regular football. I could sit at Liverpool as a squad player all day long, picking up my money, playing every now and then, but I’d be cheating myself and my personality.”[20]

A fucking scumbag of the highest order, football academy in Africa or not. West Ham would probably drive him to Glasgow. Cant see Strachan being able to handle him either.

Riise is hardly a cunt. He didnt fancy singing a song and Bellamy hit him with a golf club.

Agreed.

There’s no evidence to suggest he’s a scumbag other than high profile falling outs with confirmed cunts. Strachan handled him fine at Coventry so I wouldn’t be concerned about his potential arrival.

what about the quote to the hibs (i think) player that he was earning less than bellamys gardener? pretty low and scumbag-ish (while hilarious at the same time)