Bleeding Radiators

You’d get one for free in Curraghchase

I’d second @carryharry’s suggestion here, a good carpenter who’s doing work on the house anyway will take care of you here, we did our two this way and they’re a daycent job

Horrible choice of colouring in that stain.

You following your poor mothers advice, if you can’t say something mean, don’t say nothin at all. :disappointed: you’re some bitch. :grinning:

No offense kid, but it looks like a cat dragged its blood stained arse all across it.

I think it’s lovely Harry.

Wouldn’t be for me, Fagan.

Ah sure we can’t all like the same things.

2 Likes

That colour wouldn’t be for me now. I’d prefer something with a more natural look / colouring

That’s lovely piece of wood. Is it oak?

Maybe to be fair if you post a full image of the fireplace I can judge the wood finish better.

It’s not as dark as it looks. Artificial light and bad photography I’d say. I’ll get it tomorrow if anyone’s interested.

Yes oak @Fagan_ODowd

Don’t bother pal.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought. It’s a lovely piece.

People posting photos of their fireplace

Posters commenting on it

Fuckin weirdos

2 Likes

Are 80’s style fireplaces all the rage now?

1 Like

Slumlord i wish. Im thinking of selling my rental though, ive been offered over twice what i paid for it just over 2 years ago.Its fuckin mental.

2 Likes

That fireplace was old in the 80s pal. Should I fuck that out as well with the chipped plate?

Was recommended a guy that supplies pine and oak beams based in Limerick. Said the pine would be €120 and the oak €150. I’ve seen pictures of the ones he supplies and they look daycent.

1 Like

get rockos father in law to fix it up then, you’ll be sorted