Bleeding Radiators

Anywhere around Limerick that would do a limestone or sandstone type brick, herself has an aversion to red brick?

It’ll have to be low enough in this instance I’d say.

5 Likes

I hope you get crushed by a truck

2 Likes

Stonage in Crecora?

1 Like

sorry @The_Runt mate

1 Like

And led to steepleing costs.

I see where Bunnings is coming to Ireland, already have 4 stores opened in Engerland. The one stop shop for all your hardware needs, I love them, though the staff are fucking useless.

You get a better class of hardware/household store staff in Ireland mate.

You do mate, I trained most of them…

2 Likes

What usp will they bring to compete here?

Harvey Norman ireland still has 100m accumulated losses on the balance sheet

That’s brilliant. ’ I’d ta stay away Fram my woman’s arse for 4 weeks…’

Hey all. I’m pretty useless at this stuff but feel I need to turn to the forum as I’ve some issues (in general but also boiler related) here.
I had to bleed a radiator this evening. No problems. Have done plenty of them over the years. Turns out I let out too much air and the pressure went way down so now I can’t get the gas boiler working.

From my notes, I found that the filler loop was upstairs in the hotpress. Turned that and no change in pressure. What am I doing wrong here besides being a fucking eejit?

Could you extrapolate a little here?

Is there any chance of getting a man to look at it?

4 Likes

Thanks.

The rads were not heating properly as water pressure was too low to begin with. What is water pressure in hot press showing? It should be 1.5ish. Turn the filler until it gets to that.

Yep. All that I know alright but the pressure isn’t changing since I turned the filler.

2 Likes

Joys🙄hope you’ll sort it
Typically when it gets cold
Boilers/ rads etc start playing up

You can never let out too much air because the system is supposed to be full of water not air.

6 Likes

That’s what struck me. Anyway good luck @caulifloweredneanderthal tryibg to get a plumber this time of year.

1 Like