Bogstandard šŸ GAA photos

He must be your pal the way you defended the fat wanker.

Heā€™s the spit of Derek McGrath

Your man next to him is another pig ignorant gobshite.

1 Like

He was probably getting lauded from all corners in his local last night for giving Gleeson what for

:rofl: here he comes steaming in 24 hours later, youā€™ve decided itā€™s safe enough? Christ youā€™re a useless sack of shit all the same.

24hrs later? Wtf are you on about, pal?

:rollseyes:

You defended the actions of that arsehole. I replied after reading the posts this evening. Please tag me if you want to alert me to your stupidity going forward.

Itā€™s a busy time in my life right now, a joyous occasion is approaching quickly. Please donā€™t put a downer on me mate.

My understanding of TFK is that you get a pass for tragedy or triumph in the face of adversity, but upcoming joyous occasions are to be shat on from a height unless thereā€™s children involved, itā€™s hard keeping up but youā€™ll forgive me for continuing to fight fire with fire when you pursue your usual lame ass attempts to stick a snaky boot in after the event, you pathetic dipshit.

3 Likes

You have rightly got the hang of it now :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™d go so far as to call that a TIRADE of abuse

I must be immune to it now. Reads as normal conversation to me.

4 Likes

Iā€™d hazard a guess thatā€™s the first game that fat lump was at all year.

1 Like

Those boys exist to get themselves on the telly at Cork games. The cunt on the left must run over to every interview ever done with a Cork player on a TG4 broadcast. There will be some battle for the sombrero when Cyril kicks the bucket.

1 Like

You vile fuck.

WATERFORD SELECTOR DAN Shanahan has revealed that he found it difficult to keep his cool when Conor Gleeson was the subject of alleged verbal abuse from a Cork supporter at the end of Sundayā€™s Munster hurling semi-final.

Itā€™s understood that the fan took issue with the nature of the young Waterford midfielderā€™s tight marking during the game.

Rather than having a go at the man in question, Shanahan says that he attempted to defuse the situation by asking him politely to move away, while also wishing him well ahead of Corkā€™s Munster final appearance.

But Shanahan admitted: ā€œI found it hard to keep my cool but you have to the bigger man. Theyā€™d have me up for striking and if you got a suspension from the CCC, you could be gone for six months.

ā€œHe was calling him (Gleeson) everything under the sun to be honest with you.

ā€œItā€™s hard enough to be beaten and then to come off the field and some man roaring abuse at one of our lads.

ā€œTheyā€™re quick enough to get the referee off the field but theyā€™re not quick enough to look after the players who fill the stadium.

ā€œItā€™s one of these things that shouldnā€™t have happened but did happen. Weā€™re not making an issue of it.

ā€œI did my best, I didnā€™t want to get mad at him because weā€™re bigger than that.

ā€œI just said to him ā€˜go away, mind your own businessā€™ and I wished him the best of luck in the Munster final.ā€

Fair play to Dan,
Now that we have a first hand take on it I would like to apologise to all TFK posters that may have been traumatised by the behaviour of my fellow county man, terrible, terrible stuff altogether. :pensive:

1 Like

So can we take from this that @backinatracksuit was about 90% correct :clap:

1 Like

There was a lot of speculation mate, a lot!
I for one am very glad to read that first hand report

You are a stupid cunt.

2 Likes

Whys that mate?