Bogstandard 🐐 GAA photos

I don’t know. You just are.

12 Likes

I’d say this would be the accurate description of Dan “wishing him well”

Atleast that’s what I hope he said to him

2 Likes

Big Dan should have levelled the oaf.

1 Like

Commentator’s eye. An obvious one, and you’d have to have been a little bit simple to think anything else was happening, but commentator’s eye all the same.

3 Likes

These fuckers know the camera is on them - it’s flashed to your man in white a couple of times over the last two games – and they giving it the clearly false big’un - Sad fuckers.

That was a lovely little bit of catching up there, reading the posts from the last 2 days. Great stuff.

It’s time to ban all supporters from tbe pitch at the end of a game, at all grounds, until tbe players have departed. I’d leave it open for young chaps to puck around at half time perhaps.

Yer man Cyril in the sombrero has started a craze among those gobdaws and they’re the most annoying bunch of pricks that follow any sport in this country (and I include the rugby crowd in that), fucking eejits should know better at their age but they’re mostly harmless craturs a bit like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy , those two lads look like National Front Chelsea scum though.
I was prepared to give him the BOTD though on account of he’s from Cork like.

1 Like

Fat fucking Cark bastard should be banned from gaa stadiums, he is clearly identified and should be named and shamed. You cant have that sort of hooligan behaviour creeping into our games.
If Gleeson was black, homosexual, chinese, muslim, a transsexual etc etc there would nationwide uproar here.

He should have to pay for two seats anyway the tub of lard.

That’s why the cheap cunt went to the terrace

If Gleeson was black, homosexual, chinese, muslim, a transsexual etc etc there would nationwide uproar here.
[/quote]

Or from Tipp

He’d almost certainly have an AI medal if he was from Tipperary. Unlike any Limerick player, no one on your panel would make the Tipperary team buddy.

1 Like

2 Likes

The fat lad looks like John Thompson.

1 Like

Anybody who hasn’t had this on their twitter feed care to guess the team and some of the players?

Tipperary Munster SH Champions 1987?

2 Likes

That’s Arlene Foster second from the left in the front row anyway.

5 Likes

Cloyne under 10/12s from about 90/92?

It’s a Cork team anyway. It’s in the field outside PuC. The lad third from the right at the back appears to be in some discomfort. Is that Donal Og behind him?

13 Likes