Bogstandard 🐐 GAA photos

the problem here is some of the pricks on here never got it, that is the problem with them, they were handed everything for nothing and have never done a honest days work in their lives, no wonder they have plenty of time to be sitting around thinking about quares

‘an honest day’s’. The reason you were hammered is becoming clearer.

Funny how the apples haven’t fallen far from the trees, even the pretend ones. Did your wife know what she was letting herself in for?

What a nasty fucking post, and that’s not the first time today you’ve had an unnecessary and dirty little pop off of my missus. You wouldn’t say it to my face you wanker. I’d break your fuckin jaw.

3 Likes

You live alone in a bedsit in London in your 40s.

I heard a very odd story about something you did offline in regards to the

Why are you pontificating?

Some great spats going on here . Keep in up boys .

Says the man who is bringing a 2nd wife into his home and telling the neighbours it’s the mother in law :roll_eyes:

Don’t you be lecturing @Tassotti at all

1 Like

Pretend show jumping was for 'tards

3 Likes

Says the man who cost the state billions and is a peeping tom at pregnant women :rollseyes:

1 Like

good for nothings who got everything handed to them

Was this when I was giving out the bad loans in BOI?

Are there other examples?

BOI repaid the entire state bailout so they didn’t cost the state a penny you dickrash

Ooooooooft. That’s a clamping

You must be having a fab holiday all the same. Instead of posting inanenely all day long from home you just spent your savings to post inanely all day with a hat on to keep the sun off your pasty white noggin

1 Like

Did they pay back the billions of bad loans we took on from boi?

Awww does diddums want someone to sort his mortgage out because he overpaid for a swamp shack

Nope. I object to the state taking on billions of bad loans because chumps in boi gave out billions of dud loans

6 Likes

I’m not a woman at all you disgusting cunt, if I approached you you’d piss your fucking pants, don’t be giving it large with me at all you fucking cowardly cunt,

3 Likes

I’d steer well clear of @HBV I’d come out of a row sick,sore, and sorry.
Imagine if I caught the deaded pock face off of him while I hammered the head off of him.

1 Like

What’s with the sudden animosity kid?

Goway you dirty cork cunt.