Bolsonaro hero of the Brazilian people/fascist destroyer of democracy

I think we can amend the thread title - how interesting that it’s so similar to the fake astro-turf “protests” we’re seeing in the US:

Brazil’s president Bolsonaro joins a protest that asks for a military coup, in front of Brasília’s army headquarters. People in the crowd demand closing Congress and Supreme Court.

The logic & communication is crucial here: Bolsonaro makes it look as if he is a bystander to this, merely responding to public demand. The reality is that protesters have been carefully & systematically induced by the government’s propaganda machine. There is no coincidence here

The thing about lads like Bolsonaro and Trump is that everything they do is utterly predictable. They’re boringly, mind numbingly predictable.

I’m surprised Bolsonaro hasn’t been packing people in for the Copa America. Fully behind closed doors

Some lads here will be calling him a woke communist in light of this.

To the best of my knowledge Brazil has a federal system a bit like the US and it’s state governors or mayors that have the final say on lockdowns and the like.

The fash are the same everywhere.

How it started

How it’s going

Airplane crash incoming

1 Like

One of those ‘conspiracy theorist’ podcasts predicted that russia would try this. The smart move really. They should just call it the rouble and be done with it.

He seems like the sort that would claim he doesn’t sweat too.

Looks like Mr. Bolsonaro is going to have to stage a Trump style coup if he wants to stay in power. He desperately tried to suppress the vote in Lula supporting areas today by getting the traffic police and the army out.

It looks very much like it has been in vain. Results seemingly inexorably moving in Lula’s favour.

8 Likes

The usual suspects wont like this

I sincerely hope Bolsonaro dies in a fucking fire. Preferably one caused by climate change.

1 Like

One of the few things you ever imagine being raised in the arsehole of the boglands is pinting with a few lads originally from the Favela after they popped back from voting a pig ignorant cunt out. You’d also realise what a gutless shower of cunts we are in comparison.

3 Likes

The tolerant loony left on full display here

Maybe an oul pray might help

The corrupt right wing bastard is out, the corrupt left wing bastard is in

Democracy works

4 Likes

Would have been easy likes on the lookalikes thread comparing the chap to Alan Sugar.

Brazil Elections

More bad news for Liverpool FC

But but but they fixed the roads! mentality I call it.