Bolsonaro hero of the Brazilian people/fascist destroyer of democracy

I love facts

Especially pertinent ones

My whole worldview on serious subjects is based on pertinent facts

Yours is based entirely on cliched propaganda from terrible right-wing sources in the US

That’s why I find your posts to be uniformly terrible

Goodnight sid. Sorry for insulting you. Sure we’re all doing our best, even when we’re not at our best. Onwards and upwards.

This is the lad that @anon7035031 was delighted with is it? About right. What a buffoon.

The Wall Street Journal editorial board supported Bolsonaro, so obviously the forum’s white supremacist in chief rowed right in behind that.

That’s literally his “thought process”.

Do you have the hots for her mate?

A quick scan of it all shows he made no such insult rather it was someone replying.
Fake News once again.

Mrs Macron is a nonce.

The media are desperate to tell people what they should think. According to the media, Macron and Merkel are the good guys, too bad nobody told their electorate.

Approval Ratings as of this week:
Macron: 28%
Merkel: 32%
Trump: 43%

1 Like

I love the way @anon7035031 just cogs stuff off the Gateway Pundit or wherever and prints it as his own

Such insight

He’s much less “vocal” about the nepotism, cronyism, corruption and general far right moronicism in Bolsonaro’s regime

What an extremely weird response.

1 Like

6 feet long and one foot wide,
100 pounds of facist pride.
Bolsonaro…
Bolsonaro…

Top of the line in twiiter retorts,
Amazon fires are a matter for the courts.
Bolsonaro…
Bolsonaro…

He distracts everybody blaming drag queens,
He’s a rainforest squishin’ native smackin’ machine.
Bolsonaro…
Bolsonaro…

2 Likes

It’s grand lads the richest countries in the World have got together and put a whole $20m into a rescue plan for the Amazon. Problem solved

Lula Livre

Well look at this

It looks like Bolsonaro was involved in the murder of an anti-poverty and pro-LGBTQ activist

He went on TV last night from his bolthole in Saudi Arabia and ranted like a madman and threatened to shut shut down the country’s biggest TV network Globo because they reported on the story

Lula livre

The corrupt Moro and Bolsonaro should be in prison

The election was stolen

The right despise democracy

1 Like

The former president was Lula, which is why he was jailed.

Another cunt who spreads the sort of information which kills people.

Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro has exempted churches from coronavirus lockdowns by classifying religious activity as an essential service, heeding requests from evangelical leaders.

:expressionless:

Kung Flu fighting its called