Bolsonaro hero of the Brazilian people/fascist destroyer of democracy

I’m sorry that offended you, you seem to have a dislike of blacks in the same way you hate Protestants

Your problems with hatred aren’t confined to those two groups, which is sad

My best advice to you is to stop hating yourself, then you might stop hating everybody else

It’s like you’ve copied that cliched inanity straight from some bullshit right-wing online site where racist nutcases write insane gibberish below the line

You’ve previously argued here for corporations and the rich to pay less taxes

I won a Brazil jersey in a raffle a few years back.

1 Like

@glenshane ate a Brazil nut chocolate from a tin of Roses one Christmas a few years back

That makes him not a racist

Have you tried shoving your advice up your hole?
You’re some baby, hurling around insults, lies and indulging in childish fantasies.
The very fact that you feel you can offer advice to anyone is laughable.

I think you need advice since you’re so patently incapable of forming your own intelligent thoughts yourself

You’re fierce touchy and insecure about it aren’t you

Whatever helps you feel adequate sid

You are absolutely correct, left wing politicians couldn’t possibly be corrupt :innocent:

I’m definitely not the person in this exchange with adequacy issues

Nogra is half brazilian guys. Brazil is a land of contrasts.

1 Like

Except I haven’t. I am in favor of low taxes for small businesses and moderate taxes for large businesses. Businesses are after all the entities that drive economic growth and create jobs, not that that matters to leftists who think jobs are dreamed up by bus drivers and lads sitting having a pint and a fag reading Marx.

I do love the way you employ the techniques you’ve learned on right-wing US below the line comment sections in order to avoid confronting the fact that right-wing so called “populism” aka fascism, is a terminally corrupt sham everywhere

You seem to have an incredible emotional investment in avoiding this truth

You’re like a pound shop Ben Shapiro

You are in mate.

You’re good for nothing and perfectly adequate for it. So you’ve that going for you

Except you have

You’ve always been explicitly in favour of Republican economic policy

Lower taxes for the rich and corporations are fundamental, and failed, pillars of Republican economic policy

They are indivisible

You cannot be in favour of Republican economic policy if you are against these things

One thing I’m good at is making a fool out of you

Actually, come to think of it, that might be yourself with no help needed

In light of this fact I withdraw the post

Both Republicans and Democrats in the US are historically pro business and pro capitalist, this is something you truly don’t grasp. Changes to tax rates under Democratic and Republican governments have been relatively small, with literally minuscule differences in the actual tax collected.

The issue with taxation is the collection of said taxation. It is all well and good having a 36% corporate rate if the only ones paying it are small businesses and large corporations use every legal loophole to avoid paying any tax. The new US tax code is collecting more tax, even though the rate was dropped from 36% to 20%. I know you have a hard time understanding that but try and read up on how global corporate tax works.

Lower taxes for small businesses, and actually collect tax from large corporations, it’s quite simple.

That may well be the most boring post in the history of this forum

What a guy

You always find facts boring, as you base your opinions on feelings and Twitter feeds from fellow idiots.

1 Like