Boxing II

Here comes the grief shamer again

I’d say you’re great craic at funerals. :rollseyes:

Gimp.

3 Likes

Conlan ok apparently. That was an incredible fight. Wood is a warrior and showed real class at the end.

There will be a rematch I presume? Where would the two of them rank overall in the weight division?

I presume so and no idea. Wood’s championship win was a surprise, he’s 32. I guess they’re both a small bit off the very top tier.

Wouldn’t think so.

1 Like

Twas a heavy enough dunt ffs.

1 Like

Why in the name of God would Conlan go in again with him? He can’t do the weight & keep his power.

He has made a nice profile for himself although result went against him.

Get back to his best weight & go again

Yes, bang on the temple as I said last night. Lights out.

There’ll be no rematch, Conlon will need to set out a road map for a title challenge. Woods will want to keep his belt and make money. He won’t have much harder fights than that last night.

1 Like

Wood came across as a nice and humble person during the pre fight buildup.

1 Like

He conducted himself well afterwards too

3 Likes

I wouldn’t rule out a rematch. Handy big money fight for both men

1 Like

They will surely have a rematch at some point. An excellent fight. In fairness wood took some amount of shots and kept going. Conlan needs to develop more power to finish with the opportunities he gets or to continue to sow in an advantage to force the ref to stop a fight

Fight got a ton of attention amongst US boxing circles last night. I’d say the demand for them running it back will be definitely be there anyway.

1 Like

Depends on what kind of money a rematch could drum up I reckon.
I wonder genuinely should 12 round fights be stopped. Lads can take awful punishment in the last two. Adds up over a career.

2 Likes

Ah here if anything we need the 15 back for title bouts

3 Likes