Boxing II

He is also going with BBC for a terrestrial deal. BBC has much bigger reach than Sky so potential to do even better than when with Sky. The viewership for Sky Sports News is small and there was no shoulder programming on any of the Sky Sports channels since they got rid of Ringside. I am sure some fighters may go back to Sky but trend is moving towards operators like DAZN. For a boxing fan it is far better value.

1 Like

Should be an interesting contest @TheBlackSpot. I too like Warrington. Clear respect between himself and Frampton and he has worked hard to get where he is. Wonder though was he fortunate in the way he landed as a World Champion? He may have beaten Frampton when he was past his best and Selby who was weight drained? Hope he wins tomorrow!

1 Like

These lads are passing each other, Lara is on the way up and is a great bet @6/5

Has BBC deal been announced?

De La Hoya tests positive for Covid so they are getting Evander Holyfield to step in and fight Belfort.

It’s only 10 years ago since Holyfield last fought.

And he was well past it then

Is Katie fighting tonight?

Yes.

What time and is Dazn on IPTV?

Around half 9 according to the bookies.

Go to Live Events and on number 454 you’ll see PPV1

1 Like

KT walking into the squared circle

She’s not exactly looking over enthused at being there. I think the comm just said this wan is moving up two weight divisions so should in theory be an easy night for her

She’s doin a lot of holding and draging

Katie looked worn there.
'hon Josh.

Hope Lara bates him

Viva La Mexico :mexico:

Michael Buffer is shook looking.

Lara will win

I like Josh. He’s a very nice man by all accounts.

Katie’s fights have become a snoozefest.

Great atmosphere.