Boxing II

Except when he fought any genuinely great fighter, such as Buster Douglas, or Holyfield or Lewis or Kevin McBride.

1 Like

You’re calling Klitschko and Fury big lumbering apes?

Prime Ali would beat Nikolai Valuev imho.

1 Like

In comparison to Ali? Indeed I am, cannon fodder

Ali never had to deal with technically proficient boxers who were considerably bigger than him. He never had to deal with a boxer with as good a jab as Klitschko. He never had to deal with a boxer 6 inches taller, about 6 stone heavier than him with excellent footwork like Fury.

Mike Tyson is the most overrated fighter in history

Fury would make mince meat of Ali

2 Likes

Imagine trying to push 20 stone away from you all night.

Not since Coppers was open.

11 Likes

Tyson was knocking out big lumbering behemoths for fun, the first decent big lad he came up against was Lennox Lewis who hammered him

Any time Tyson faced a shred of resistance he folded.

I’d say Wilder should call it a day now unless those apes promoting AJ come calling. He’d knock that useless oaf out in 2 or 3 rounds tops and get well paid for it

2 Likes
5 Likes

I prefer this one though

3 Likes

Whyte vs Wallin is off apparently.

Would love for Usyk and Fury to agree a fight. Fury becomes undisputed so Joshua basically has to either fight him and get spanked or retire.

May as well fight him for the forty or fifty million. Fury isn’t a destructive puncher for a heavyweight, and Joshua will always have a puncher’s chance. If he beat him, he’d be looking at 200 million for a rematch. You may say he’s already got more money than three generations could spend, but it’s an awful awful lot

1 Like

Joshua seems petrified of Fury though.

The big dosser.

3 Likes

With good reason