Boxing II

I’d say Tysons old man “Gypsy John” would beat Joshua

Joshua is a bum

I wonder whether it isn’t fear of losing rather than fear itself, and the fear of losing is now taken out of the equation.

Don’t think so. He’s lost before.

The thing is if Fury has all the belts then Joshua either has to fight Fury to take them or what’s the point in him fighting on? The problem with boxing now is there’s many routes to a world title belt.

I know he’d lost before, but it would have been a unifying fight for the best heavyweight in the world** in the eyes of the world.
Fury has never inspired fear in itself like a prime Tyson or Foreman. He’s a very clever boxer/brawler rather than a walking bomb.

I know that but I think it’s quite obvious that Joshua is petrified of facing him as he doesn’t seem to believe he can beat him.

It’s a fight I’d like to see as I think Fury destroys him and I think Joshua is a fraud. If Fury unifies all the belts then Joshua will have to fight him or might as well retire.

If Joshua loses to Tyson he’s finished though. He may try and eek a few more bouts out elsewhere first

He’s finished though if Fury becomes unified champion.

What’s the point in fighting on if he can’t contend a world title fight?

He’ll have to shit or get off the pot eventually, but he may try and get a few more bouts in the meantime and hope someone beats Fury for him or something

Nobody beats Fury at present.

Basically Joshua tries to hide it out from Fury. He’s a coward, thankfully he lost his belt to someone good this time and rematch shouldn’t be offered.

At least Wilder and Fury had the balls to fight each other.

Sure they would of fought only for wilder intervening? And a rematch clause is nearly always in a champions contract if they’re defeated?

1 Like

They wouldn’t. Joshua chickened out.

:laughing: ok mate.

1 Like

I doubt joshua will ever have anything other than a dowry to bring to the party.
Would fury fight him if he has no belts?
More likely he will fight whoever he can unify with, if he stays ok. I don’t think fury looked great against wilder this time out conditioning wise. His talent got him through.

I think Fury will fight anyone and Joshua is the lucrative fight out there. Joshua has dodged Fury and Wilder to this point as he’s been able to hold his belt without the sizable risk of being KO’d by them.

I’d be far more afraid of wilder than fury tbh. Far greater chance of sustaining permanent structural damage.

The money will still make it worthwhile

How much will AJ be able to bring though?
That fight would only be of interest in ingerland.
Currently Joshua could still command a sum. If he loses again though it could rapidly fall off.

Fury will take every handy payday he can get at this stage of his career, it’ll still generate millions

Maybe, but also a better chance of him beating Wilder than Fury.

Fury will KO Joshua, he doesn’t have the same power as Wilder but he will put a technically limited fighter like Joshua on the canvas. When Joshua can’t impose his size and power, he’s not got much there.