Boxing Thread

Heard hes goin to london

Mares is hardy.

Adrien Broner fighting Demarco for the WBC lightweight title tomorrow night. Broner is the new stereotypical trash talking black guy in American boxing and is a network favourite. The hype will move to a new level if he prevails against Demarco.

Just got engaged to a girl who lives in London. Maude in Cahoots is the name of her band.

Re: Andy Lee

New Trainer is Adam Booth based in London.

They are lining up a fight just after xmas and Andy just invited Matthew Macklin to a bout in March if Macklin is up for it. (interview on Newstalk earlier).

Im lookin forward to frochs fight tonight mack will be no pushover

The bookies disagree.

You’d have to admire Froch, the guy is honest almost to a fault and has no interest in just coasting along. Great interview with him here where he talks about wanting Ward again. He says straight out that he personally didn’t think the Ward fight was as close as the judges had it. That’s something you never hear guys say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P04EkbOX9Pk

The more i see of frock the more i like him hes not a bullshitter like most lads and hes as hard as nails,will he be as focussed tonight as he was for the bute fight thats the only way he will lose

First episode of the Cotto-Trout all access episodes in the lead up to their fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfaQ3BdE-iw

First episode of Pacquiao-Marquez IV 24/7 is on tonight. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t really boring.

Johnny Nelson talks some shit

Froch has picked one of the gayest songs ever to enter the ring he deserves to lose just for that

Any sign of Rachel?

Yeah it was shit. The dancing around on the stage killed the mood a bit.

We mightnt see he but we will hear her

Hopefully she’s wearing a mussel tonight if she’s knocking about.

Brother Nazim looking unimpressed with proceedings so far.

What happened the anthems :lol:

Mack down in the first and barely holds on for the bell.
Froch should finish this quickly now.

Looking like a very easy payday for Froch so far. Mack very cautious.

FFS

Massive body shot does the job for the Cobra in rd 3.
Mack crumpled and stayed crumpled.