Boxing Thread

barerras 35 now hes over the hill but still hope he takes kahn,although freddy roach is training khan now and would not take this fight if he didnt think khan could beat him

Hatton and Pacquiao confirmed for May the 5th.

Should be good!! Imagine Pacquiao will be the red hot favourite.

They must be Joking…Tyson Vs Holyfield III

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/544592-tyson-and-holyfield-to-fight-in-abu-dhabi

[quote=“Rintintin”]They must be Joking…Tyson Vs Holyfield III

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/544592-tyson-and-holyfield-to-fight-in-abu-dhabi[/quote]

hes just a fukin freak show at this stage,its sad really

Joke, but in fairness, even the most proud man would struggle to say no to 34m for a bit of a dust up with another old guy.

doesnt he owe the taxman millions?don king made a cunt out of him then just walked away scumbag

Your right about that, King is a scumbag.

speakin of scumbags www.maxboxing.com/hauser/hauser012009.asp

[quote=“massey ferguson”]speakin of scumbags www.maxboxing.com/hauser/hauser012009.asp[/quote]Good article massey . I believe them Mclaughlin boyos are subbies also , cocksuckers.

Fantastic read. Good work

Good piece. Some bastards

did you ever meet a subbie who wasnt a cocksucker,any chance thered be jail time for either?

[quote=“massey ferguson”]did you ever meet a subbie who wasnt a cocksucker,any chance thered be jail time for either?[/quote]cant see them getn jail, theyl probably go back to tarmacking driveways .the thieving gypsy bastards .

duddys been lined up for the garden on feb21,might take a wander in theres always a great atmosphere at cottos fights even if all puerto ricans r scumbags www.boxingscene.com/?=show&id=18106

World title fight confirmed for Bernard Dunne in the O2 arena in march

A proper world title or that makey uppy WBU thing-a-me-jig?

Dunne secures world title shot

Bernard Dunne has secured his long-awaited world title shot, against WBA super-bantamweight champion Ricardo Cordoba.

Dunne had been repeatedly linked with a bout with European champion Rendall Munroe but their respective promoters, Brian Peters and Frank Maloney, failed to agree terms.

It has now transpired that those failed negotiations were a blessing in disguise as Dunne has now secured a shot at Cordoba, with the eagerly-anticipated clash set to take place in Dublin’s O2 Arena on March 21.

“This is the fight I’ve wanted since I first put on a pair of boxing gloves,” Dunne enthused.

“It’s every boxer’s dream to be a world champion and I’m no different. This is what I’ve worked my whole life for and now that the chance is here I want to grab it with both hands.”

Despite having home advantage, Dunne knows that he will have his work cut out in dethroning Cordoba, who has just one defeat on his 37-fight professional record.

“He’s a class fighter. He’s still only 24 but he has a lot of experience and he’s been competing at the top level for so long now - you have to respect that,” he declared.

However, Dunne is still of the opinion that fighting in front of his home fans will prove crucial.

“It’s a huge coup to get the fight here,” he admitted. "Every boxer wants to fight for a world title but to have it in your home town is very special.

"It’s going to be an incredible experience and I know I’ll thrive on that atmosphere.

“Cordoba’s fought all around the world but he won’t ever have experienced anything like the atmosphere in the O2. It’s a fantastic venue and March 21 can’t come soon enough.”

[quote=“Pikeman”][/quote]

from what i see hes only had 3 fights outside panama and lost 1 of those and drawn the other 2,he must have been offered big money to come to dublin,would like to see dunne winnin proably has a good chance yer mans oppoents dont seem to have been top class,hes seems to have fought a lot of nobodys all in panama,dunne should take him

When are tickets going on sale does anyone know…Don’t particularly like Dunne but wouldn’t mind going…Should be a good night…

if Dunne wins a world title there will be nowhere to hide.
we’ve seen how they hyped the European title, god help us all