Boxing Thread

True.

Wishful thinking, Mayweather wins with ease. Canola should push him better, I would hate to see this cunt retire undefeated. I want to see his wife beating face the night he loses.

Floyd is one of the greatest of all time.

No surprise you like the scummiest sports person in the world. He’s be your type often alright.

World champion at five weight divisions, 44-0, it’s no surprise you called it so wrong last night - you know nothing about the sport of boxing.

Wouldn’t agree with Totti much if at all but he’s right on this one.Whatever about Mayweather the person,Mayweather the boxer is one of the all time greats P4P up there with Ali,Robinson.

He is one of the greats alright but he could have been greater only for his lack of balls

What did I call? I said he may vulnerable, but yet said it unlikely he’ll lose.

I have never questioned his boxing ability, although there will always be hanging over him that he clearly avoided certain opponents while they were in their prime.

You have the inability of sporting objective, cos you’re a child.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 768532, member: 273”]What did I call? I said he may vulnerable, but yet said it unlikely he’ll lose.

I have never questioned his boxing ability, although there will always be hanging over him that he clearly avoided certain opponents while they were in their prime.

You have the inability of sporting objective, cos you’re a child.[/quote]

a) I’m not a child, I have more maturity and social skills than you could ever dream of having.

b) You have been running with the child angle for a while, coupling it with threats of physical harm towards me - when you add the two together it makes you seem like a heinous person, actually ironic that you question Mayweather’s character.

c) You are the ultimate keyboard warrior, you’re probably a church mouse in reality.

On to the sporting matter, which you have tried to deflect from through petulance (which is a childish trait), you talked up the opportunity of an upset, there was no sign of an upset - ergo, you called it badly wrong.

I like the way you try to piece together your English to appear educated. Do you get your dad to check it before you post?

It is child like to worship sports people. You expose yourself everyday with some “Why Francesco Totti has the greatest arse in the world” type threads as a little bit if an obsessed weirdo. Hopefully you’ll grow out of it, cos I just don’t think some people might be safe that live near you were you to continue being this obsessive about individuals into your adult life when you proba ly will have more freedom and maybe a few bob. A dangerous combination for a lunatic.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 768553, member: 273”]I like the way you try to piece together your English to appear educated. Do you get your dad to check it before you post?

It is child like to worship sports people. You expose yourself everyday with some “Why Francesco Totti has the greatest arse in the world” type threads as a little bit if an obsessed weirdo. Hopefully you’ll grow out of it, cos I just don’t think some people might be safe that live near you were you to continue being this obsessive about individuals into your adult life when you proba ly will have more freedom and maybe a few bob. A dangerous combination for a lunatic.[/quote]

I am baffled as to why you view my character in a negative light. I’m a wealthy and highly successful individual with good social skills and a sunny personality. You seem to be intent on finding or fabricating shortcomings in my character that aren’t there.

I think your inadequacies eat away at you and cause you to lash out with delusional theories and fanciful life encounters. I also find your empty threats of physical confrontation cheap, if you had any gumption you would make good on your promises.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 768556, member: 1052”]I am baffled as to why you view my character in a negative light. I’m a wealthy and highly successful individual with good social skills and a sunny personality. You seem to be intent on finding or fabricating shortcomings in my character that aren’t there.

I think your inadequacies eat away at you and cause you to lash out with delusional theories and fanciful life encounters. I also find your empty threats of physical confrontation cheap, if you had any gumption you would make good on your promises.[/quote]
:confused:

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 768556, member: 1052”]I am baffled as to why you view my character in a negative light. I’m a wealthy and highly successful individual with good social skills and a sunny personality. You seem to be intent on finding or fabricating shortcomings in my character that aren’t there.

I think your inadequacies eat away at you and cause you to lash out with delusional theories and fanciful life encounters. I also find your empty threats of physical confrontation cheap, if you had any gumption you would make good on your promises.[/quote]

I suppose you also like long walks on the beach and picking floral patterened wallpaper

Long walks on the beach are underrated. I’m not really interested in floral patterned wallpaper to be honest.

Confrontation?

You threatened to smash me if we ever meet. Maybe I took it up wrong and it was a sexual connotation.

Go back to talking to yourself on Italian soccer threads.

Fuck off dullard.

I like the word gumption.

I am far more intelligent than you.