Boxing Thread

Oh that one occasion when you delighted in my tools being stolen. Ya if I was ever made aware of who you were I’d knock you out. Hopefully I’m never put in That position though.

You said threats, as in plural. Where are the others? Or is that just an typo from your dad?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 768611, member: 273”]Oh that one occasion when you delighted in my tools being stolen. Ya if I was ever made aware of who you were I’d knock you out. Hopefully I’m never put in That position though.

You said threats, as in plural. Where are the others? Or is that just an typo from your dad?[/quote]

No, you wouldn’t, you’re just a loud mouth bully who tries to intimidate or shush people with threats. I’ve stood up to bigger bullies in my life and I have always had the last laugh.

You threatened to break MBB’s legs.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 768612, member: 1052”]No, you wouldn’t, you’re just a loud mouth bully who tries to intimidate or shush people with threats. I’ve stood up to bigger bullies in my life and I have always had the last laugh.

You threatened to break MBB’s legs.[/quote]
Kev once waited outside the Phoenix park to batter the prawn,you are way in over your greasy head here so I suggest you stand down.

Listen, if Danny O’Dwyer wants to batter me he would want to grow some balls first.

Weren’t the runt and Sid lurking around that morning as well

It is my understanding that you can no longer ask me these questions.:cool:

That’s an incredibly weird thing to say. And somebody is making a top class fool out of you with that name.

Would have been great if I could hurl like Danny Dwyer though.

Why

Ricky Burns in a real spot of bother against Jose Gonzalez on SS1 here but this is a tremendous fight now. In the 8th.

That 7th round was absolutely sensational. Burns took a battering but his heart and bravery shone through.

Now he wins.

Sensational scenes as Burns wins after Gonzalez refuses to get up for the 10th round.

Broken wrist. Surely a mile ahead on points. Burns won’t be giving him any rematch. Sky talking up Burns like mad now after he getting pucked around the ring nearly all the fight :rolleyes:

Ricky Burns. :clap:

Epic stuff.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 771161, member: 9”]Ricky Burns. :clap:

Epic stuff.[/quote]
:rolleyes:

[quote=“Bandage, post: 771161, member: 9”]Ricky Burns. :clap:

Epic stuff.[/quote]
:rolleyes:

Lucas Matthysse has just clobbered Lamont Peterson in 3. Serious power.
Danny Garcia may be next up for him.

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 774220, member: 363”]Lucas Matthysse has just clobbered Lamont Peterson in 3. Serious power.
Danny Garcia may be next up for him.[/quote]

Have not seen a huge amount of Mtthysse but alot if guys seem intent in avoiding him. Peterson is a pretty quality opponent to be hammering like that.

Sky really pushing this Froch fight, a sad state for British boxing when he is their poster boy. Britain have really lacked any captivating boxer since Naz. Sky’s boxing coverage is also dreadful.

Prince Naseem fan are you?

Yes. Very exciting fighter, great showman.