Boxing Thread

That link wouldn’t play through here but just go on here and ul see it

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/boxing?kind=live&order=hot&lang=en

manny pac is known as the mexicutioner sledge,cant wait till he takes hattons head off his shoulders an shut those fukin brits up,queit the few rows in the garden last week at duddys fight cant take them brits anywhere

Despite the fact that he’s from the Phillappines???
What the fuck.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Despite the fact that he’s from the Phillappines???
What the fuck.[/quote]
He has a fondness for knocking 7shades of shit out of anybody in the ring but especially Mexicans, hence the nickname

Balloobas did Rogan win on points last night or knockout?

A knockout, I think it was in the last round, he’s a hardy bastard not much technique or skill but plenty of heart and brute force.

A pure brawler is all he is in fairness…Fair fucks to him for a 37/38 year old cab driver…Some heart…Himself and Rocky Balboa would be some bout

Ok, a little racist isn’t it? Or am i being too PC. I mean is it his nickname, or a name he was given by the media or something?

nothing racist about it kev just happens that most of the best fighters in his weight are mexicans{barerra twice morales twice marquez} and hes desposed of all of them in no time and taken them all on one after the other when other fighters would be taken handy fights

Oh don’t get me wrong, he is awesome. I regulary look him up on you tube for his training sessions. He does some spectacular stuff.

He’ll eat Hatton. Could be 1st round.

hope it goes a bit more than that will want a bit a value for me $50

Just watching the replay of Diaz v Marquez. Fast and frenetic stuff in the early rounds, very good bout. Clearly theres some needle between the two also.

Top fight allright that

I reckon you should get some value for your buck allright Massey. I think it will be nip and tuck for 5rounds before Pacman stops him in the later rounds. I know you’re not a big Hatton fan but I’ll be shouting for him to prove me wrong this time even though I like Manny too.

dont mind hatton its his fans i wouldnt be fond of hope pac wins might lure mayweather back now him i really dont like:mad:

Ken Egan has gone awol.

Kenny Egan, ring your mother for fucks sake!

To be honest I’m shocked at the level of indifference to Kennys disappearance being displayed on this board. Not even a scurrilous rumour has been circulated. Disappointing.

From the Indo

Since Egan’s disappearance, he has left a number of messages on his social networking page on the Twitter website.

Yesterday, he wrote that rumours of his “demise had been greatly exaggerated”.

Another entry read: “Everything happens for a reason I believe and out of adversity a man sometimes finds his real purpose again.”

Speaking to the Irish Independent last night, Mr Gaskin said he had been left “very unhappy” by Egan’s actions and felt that he could “no longer speak on his behalf”. He added: "I haven’t been able to contact him so I haven’t a clue what he is at so it’s rather strange.

Looks like we’ve another Frank Bruno on our hands.

And this:

This could be my last tweet for a while . Cannot say any more!!!. Kenny Egan has left the building . Take care y’all .
7:15 AM Feb 27th