Boxing Thread

there are no secrets. Only information you don’t yet have!!

How many more young sportsmen must Mace destroy in their quest for global domination?

Heard from a friend of his today that he’s in the States going pro.

Should we do a Kenny Egan clock?

His mother and publicist were on Plank Kenny this morning. The auld one is really worried about him as she, or any of the siblings, haven’t heard from him since Friday. The publicist says that the constant media intrusion into his private life was doing his head in.

Apparently one of the girls he ‘dated’ was offered money to sell her story to a newspaper! We are getting like the Brits here.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]His mother and publicist were on Plank Kenny this morning. The auld one is really worried about him as she, or any of the siblings, haven’t heard from him since Friday. The publicist says that the constant media intrusion into his private life was doing his head in.
Apparently one of the girls he ‘dated’ was offered money to sell her story to a newspaper! We are getting like the Brits here.[/quote]

Ya right. He was becoming too much a of a Krystle regular, and we all know what goes on in there.

if he is in the US turning pro, then yes

What a prick. Abandoning his country for the sake of a publicity stunt. I’ll never shop at mace again.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]His mother and publicist were on Plank Kenny this morning. The auld one is really worried about him as she, or any of the siblings, haven’t heard from him since Friday. The publicist says that the constant media intrusion into his private life was doing his head in.

Apparently one of the girls he ‘dated’ was offered money to sell her story to a newspaper! We are getting like the Brits here.[/quote]

Ah farmer, you dont believe that do you? I’ve never seen more of a media whore in my life.

Not saying that I believe it, frankly I don’t know anything about him, but just passing on what I heard.

The mother seemed genuinely worried though and Plank urged him to phone ‘his Mammy’.

Media intrusion… the cunt seemed happy posing for the Sindo Life magazine christmas party with every other cunt in Ireland.

I heard he has gone to be with Jade Goody in her final hours/days. Expect him to surface when Jade passes on.

thats a fact, i don’t recall too many photos of his back in the sunday magazines.
he has creamed it since bejing, he can have no complaints.

bad form though, the fucker should ring his Ma

Dead fucking right, you dont do that to your mammy. Fucker needs a kicking.

I nominate flano and his fists of steel.

Spanner. http://twitter.com/kennyEgan

Cant access it, whats the cunt saying?

Just basically the quotes we gave above earlier.
He is also wishing Wayne McCullough luck in his next fight.

He bought the U2 album as well? What kind of a social deviant is this guy?

I don’t have any sympathy for young Kenneth. He’s embraced the Dublin celebrity scene rather than been a victim of it, as far as I can see. He’s done all manner of interviews. There was ‘the hero returns’ phase, then the ‘I’m enjoying the attention and you have to make the most it’ phase, followed by the ‘it’s tough living your life in the media glare’ phase, then the ‘at one stage I couldn’t handle it anymore’ phase and then recently the ‘I’m back in training and focused again’ phase. He seems like a harmless enough lad all the same.

You’d think an olympic silver medalist would be able to pick up the new U2 album for nothin from someone, he must have shite management

Jesus Christ Georgy! He just wants to live like a normal human being;)