Boxing Thread

Anybody that goes on Podge & Rodge is asking for trouble in fairness

Olympic boxer/socialite goes awol after buying U2 album … its coming together nicely

Reports* suggest Egan was in Coppers on Wednesday night

*some lad on AFR

[quote=“Georgy Comerford”]
*some lad on AFR[/quote]

How dare you mention that site on here! You will be cast out!

I thought long and hard about it WTB but I felt if the information could lead to Kenny’s safe return it was a risk I was willing to take.

Jesus don’t bring them lads in to it either :eek:

[quote=“Georgy Comerford”]Reports* suggest Egan was in Coppers on Wednesday night

Gallaimh will clear this one up for us when he clocks in

*some lad on AFR[/quote]

I don’t think gaillimh will be able to shed too much light on the matter as I believe he spent the entire night out in the smoking section chatting to Ken from Fair City.

I’ll be very disappointed if our Coppers-pondent Gaillimh missed this.

Latest updates from Kenny:

will be back in Ireland Tuesday.
36 minutes ago from Tweetie

Has anybody got a number for Max Clifford?
41 minutes ago from Tweetie

If anyone is looking for me ill be in the 02 Arena, Dublin,March 21st 2009. I can’t wait to get back in the ring. http://twitpic.com/1sxip 43 minutes ago from Tweetie

Met some great people from Nike’s marketing team last night. Interesting conversation
about 1 hour ago from Tweetie

http://twitpic.com/1sxd8

Hanging out with @steoreilly

All you need is … http://twitpic.com/1sx2g

Going for a jog in the park and it’s snowing
about 2 hours ago from Tweetie

His latest post says hes having coffee in The Chelsea Hotel in New York . Thats where Sid cut up Nancy , we need to get TFKs New York based Boxing expert Massey Ferguson over there Straight away .Massey do it for Kennys mammy.

Exciting stuff. I can’t wait till he turns on the telly.

Yer man Vincent Hogan comes across as if he’s a bit touched at times. He signs off his article today with:

Kenny Egan’s smile is a beautiful sunrise. Anyone with a functioning heart will hope to see it soon.

From twitter.com/kennyegan

Just saw U2 on Letterman. Great performance. Goodnight from the Big Apple. Coming home tomorrow.about 4 hours ago from Tweetie

Christ that is muck.

I do sometimes enjoy Hogan’s post match articles but that is gash

There’s a special Season Ticket on BBC 1 Northern Ireland at 10.45pm about Martin Rogan. I think it’s behind the scenes with him before his fight last weekend, with fight footage too. Looking forward to it as I missed the fight. Was watching some You Tube videos with him earlier - seems like a top man.

andy lee has been added to the undercard of bernard dunnes fight next week

What are Amir Khan’s chances against Barrera at the weekend…Khan has plenty of ability but no chin…Barrera in his prime was an animal…

Khan will get murdered, down and out in the second.

barerras an auld man ffs if he cant beat him well he should forget about it,freddy roach wouldnt have let khan take this fight if he didnt think he could beat him hes seen a lot of barerra so he should know