Boxing Thread

The GSP fight decision was worse if anything.

A few interesting fights tonight but no money to be made…

What fights are on? Boxnation?

Chisora - should be KO on Box Nation and Tony Bellew v Adonis Stevenson on Sky Sports 2 around 3am. Bellew and Stevenson had hand bags at the weight in, that should hype it up.

Both KO’s within 3…

[quote=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 867895, member: 1785”]Chisora - should be KO on Box Nation and Tony Bellew v Adonis Stevenson on Sky Sports 2 around 3am. Bellew and Stevenson had hand bags at the weight in, that should hype it up.

Both KO’s within 3…[/quote]

Does Bellew have any chance??

I just burst the bollox off three young fellas walking up town … The cunts thought they was rock… Big mistake.

Mark, have you fallen off the wagon??

Best big man fight I think I’ve ever seen tonight in UFC. MARK hunt v Bigfoot Silva. Incredible slugfest. Last round now.

Hard hard me

A Majority draw. Hunt won one judge, other 2 draw. Personally think tht pretty stupid, surely if one lad gets one win of 3 and the other gets nothing then Hunt should win?

Anyway, amazing fight. It got ridiculously slow in the last round as they were both completely tanked. Overall you could argue for either lad. Awesome.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 870804, member: 273”]Best big man fight I think I’ve ever seen tonight in UFC. MARK hunt v Bigfoot Silva. Incredible slugfest. Last round now.

Hard hard me[/quote]

Not boxing.

Fighting

:rolleyes:

Some night of boxing tonight.

Brooklyn:
Bika vs Dirrell
Lara vs Trout
Alexander vs Porter
Malignaggi vs Judah

Atlantic City:
Rigo vs Agbeko
Macklin vs Russ
Kirkland vs Tapia

Barker fighting Sturm in Stuttgart as well. If he wins that we could see that middleweight belt knocking around the UK for a while with Macklin and Lee potentially getting cracks at it.

Clondalkin’s Stephen Ormond doing well against Dirty Derry Matthews now on Box Nation…as usual the engerlish commentators don’t see it that way…

Great fight by Dublin’s Stephen The Rock Ormond…one round to go, should have it in the bag.

Unanimous decision - Ole Ole Ole… Fantastic performance by Ormond.

Barker beaten though. Goodbye UK vs Ireland middleweight tourney.

What’s this shit floating about on bookface that Barker dislocated his hip during the bout? o_O

He’s had hip operations and definitely signalled something to the corner when he was down in the second. Wouldn’t have made a difference. Barker was the worst of the British and Irish middleweights and lucky to become champion.

Derry Matthews blamed a possible broken hand for his loss tonight as well although he was beaten comprehensively.

Good win to get the show back on the road for Matthew Macklin. Wasnt brilliant but a good win against a durable opponent with a longer reach who was unbeaten. After Sturm’s win tonight I could see a rematch.