Boxing Thread

Mixed emotions. Woke to find an increased balance in the betting account but missed how it was achieved due to snoozing just as the Paulie Malignaggi fight, which I stayed up, for was about to begin…

Didn’t stay up for it but by all accounts it wasn’t very good. Usual story from Judah.

Lara had an excellent win over Trout. He should fight Canelo next but I don’t know if GBP will take that chance. Another defeat for Canelo now would really derail the hype train.

Leonard Bundu to beat Lee Purdy on points and Adrien Broner to beat Maidana by KO/TKO…double returns about 4.5/1…get on board!

Bundu stops Purdy with only 8 seconds of the 12th round to go ffs…

Broner v Maidana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iej1Te5qo0w

Broner on his ass in 2nd.

Go on Maidana boy!!!

Maybe that gym story is true.

Great fight so far. Broner spins Maidana and motions that he’s riding him, mental, never seen anything like it, pissed off Maidana cos he dropped Broner…Maidana could finish this, hes throwing big shots. Broner looking for help off the ref as well, he seems a bit shocked by Maidana fiery start. Rd 5

I have Maidana 3 rounds plus a knockdown ahead to Broners 2. 4-2 basically.

Broner turning up the heat a bit.

For whatever reason, Billy my dog, is glued to this fight. He ignored most of the other fights and the UFC all morning. He must smell an upset.

Broner has taken last 3 I’d say. Maidana a point up I’d suggest

Good round for Broner, Madiana is bolloxed. KO on the cards as I backed earlier.

Broner down again!

Maidana then headbutts Broner and is docked. Broner play acting like a 3 year old.
Great stuff though

Broner can stand very front on. Very prone to imbalance against heavy hitters

Maidana knocking him all over the place now.

He is boxing well.

Broner should have been docked a point earlier. .

…a great round for Maidana…me bet’s fucked but great fight!

[quote=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 874303, member: 1785”]Broner should have been docked a point earlier. .

…a great round for Maidana…me bet’s fucked but great fight![/quote]

Broner is on the edge, I think the ref is about to dock him.

The cunt has no respect, abusing his coaches in the corner.

I have Maidana 1, maybe 2 up.

Great round from Maidsna. Broner needs a KO.

Has to be Maidana.

It is. The judges went emphatically with him too. New champ, great fight. Great to see Broner cut down.

Big shock. Broner wasn’t up to it at all tonight. Maidana started so aggressive that Broner just couldnt settle or get into a rhythm. Maidana gained confidence while Broner seemed to fall apart. Looked a broken man leaving the arena.

Don’t completely agree. He got himself back into it after the shock start and was the calmest of them in the corner. He just didn’t have the tools to beat this guy. Cos he clearly changed style a few times and was clear enough it seemed in what he had to do. He was fighting 2 weights up. He is totally over rated anyway, he’s beaten little. He has plenty talent, but a terrible attitude.