Boxing Thread

[quote=“Tess Tickle, post: 910694, member: 2269”]I’m interested in how Crawford get son, they’re calling him the next Mayweather so we shall see. He’s undefeated from 22 bouts or something in that region?

Can anyone confirm if Burns allegiance is to Celtic or the huns please[/quote]

He’s a Celtic supporter.

First three rounds were split pretty even. Crawford won round 4 though. I’d say Crawford is winning 2-1 with one round split.

Crawford has dominated round 5 and 6. Stoppage could be on the cards in the next few rounds.

59-56 Crawford is my card after round 6.

Thought a stoppage was imminent in that round but Burns held on. Could be this round though.

Burns out of his depth here. That Scottish commentator is embarrassing himself.

Desperately boring fare.

119-111 my card.

British boxing is like watching a lower division in world boxing, its shit, every time these boys go to the states they usually get taken apart

As opposed to Irish boxing?

Burns is an Irish descended Scotsman who has won and defended a world title so fuck off with your lower division shite.

Hes fuckin shite, a big fish in a small pond, he’d be found out if he went stateside irish descendent or not

Tough learning experience for Lomachenko last night. Won’t come across many harder pros than Salido.

Welcome to the big league lomachenko

Big being the operative word. Nearly a stone in weight advantage at featherweight is mental. Especially when the advantage is to a hard as nails veteran like Salido. There’d be a good chance of Lomachenko getting out hustled by someone like Salido in his second pro fight even if they were the same size.

Canelo vs Angulo all access episode 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRHRbDilVTA

Frock v Groves will be at Wembley on May the 31st

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/slip-the-jab/2014/mar/03/floyd-mayweather-boxing-great-ducking-fights

Elite Irish Finals are on TG4 now. Billy Walsh’s nephew Dean is looking to join fellow Wexford man Adam Nolan by being victorious on the national stage.

I see Michael O Reilly pucked the head off Darren O Neill, O Reilly isn’t simple, great prospect, serious bit of stuff. Pat Ryan is a fair coach.