Boxing Thread

Thanks, Kevin.

Yeah sorry, you’re right. Both shitholes.

Would you ever fuck off Kev. You are an annoying cunt. You argue constantly. Even today on the GAA football thread you questioned the Dubs forwards with Rocko, fought with my blue boy and II Bombers knowledge of Ulster football has left you dead in the water.

Im guessing after the Kildare game in Croke Park tomo you will know more about the team than the 30,000 there from your reading between the lines of the sports section of the Irish Independent than they will.

Kev…you are a cock! If you come home please make your home far far from Fingal.

I hope you die in a fire…

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 957007, member: 1785”]Would you ever fuck off Kev. You are an annoying cunt. You argue constantly. Even today on the GAA football thread you questioned the Dubs forwards with Rocko, fought with my blue boy and II Bombers knowledge of Ulster football has left you dead in the water.

Im guessing after the Kildare game in Croke Park tomo you will know more about the team than the 30,000 there from your reading between the lines of the sports section of the Irish Independent than they will.

I hope you die in a fire…[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

@caoimhaoin

In what context am I a “self righteous hypocrite”? I’ve now realised that wasn’t a flattering compliment you made earlier.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 957051, member: 2533”]@caoimhaoin

In what context am I a “self righteous hypocrite”? I’ve now realised that wasn’t a flattering compliment you made earlier.[/QUOTE]
I’m gonna guess he’s referencing your love of Stokes and all his connections with the Vol family

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 957007, member: 1785”]Would you ever fuck off Kev. You are an annoying cunt. You argue constantly. Even today on the GAA football thread you questioned the Dubs forwards with Rocko, fought with my blue boy and II Bombers knowledge of Ulster football has left you dead in the water.

I don’t come in this thread much, but fucking hell am I glad I did :smiley:

:eek:

Alan Ryan was a patriot who gave his life for Ireland!

Andy Lee on around 2.05…,

What a fucking shot :clap:

No, I’ll probably watch the game actually.
I have you rattled to within an inch of your life which is great. I like when people don’t like me when I think they are gobshites.

Totti has no idea about football. He has a list of names, that’s all. His thinking is constantly exposing his misreading of the game. Rocko made an over the top statement not really based on much. He’s your typical upper middle class Dublin bandwagoner.

You are just wound up. Not sure is it jealousy or admiration, but you are showing all the signs of insecure twat.

The comment to Totti was in reference to his loose talk about Macklins associates. You say anything about a Tyrone dog fighting ring or the likes and he gets highly indignant. Thus he is a hypocrite.

I really enjoyed your post though.

I’d probably live somewhere with a bit more character and bite than fingal, although you’d never know

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 957221, member: 273”]No, I’ll probably watch the game actually.
I have you rattled to within an inch of your life which is great. I like when people don’t like me when I think they are gobshites.

Totti has no idea about football. He has a list of names, that’s all. His thinking is constantly exposing his misreading of the game. Rocko made an over the top statement not really based on much. He’s your typical upper middle class Dublin bandwagoner.

You are just wound up. Not sure is it jealousy or admiration, but you are showing all the signs of insecure twat.

The comment to Totti was in reference to his loose talk about Macklins associates. You say anything about a Tyrone dog fighting ring or the likes and he gets highly indignant. Thus he is a hypocrite.
[/QUOTE]

No, I don’t and it’s quite clear I read the game better and understand it much better than you - that is pretty obvious and it’s only because you are delusional and mildly retarded that you think otherwise. I also challenge you to show me a post where I have got indignant about someone saying anything about Tyrone dog fighting? I think you’ll find it’s been quite the opposite and I have no problem quite scathing on the likes of Cavlan or McCarron but you fabricating utter nonsense is standard behaviour. I now await you failing to back up your story, being evasive when I pin it to you and then saying you have better things to be at that trawling the net searching for a post, once again showing everyone what an utter spoofer and glorified simpleton you are.

Your delusion, utter stupidity and warped sense of self-importance is stunning, some people have a persona online but you actually seem to be this way in actual life - you’re like a Cork version of Willie Frazer.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 957221, member: 273”]No, I’ll probably watch the game actually.

I’d probably live somewhere with a bit more character and bite than fingal, although you’d never know[/QUOTE]

Im rattled within an inch of my life? Yes that true, when I read your posts I do get suicidal.

Totti has no clue about football? Yes that’s true, of all the people on this site he knows the least about Ulster football, in fact also with regards to association football he knows the least about Italian football than anyone I know.

Rocko is your typical upper class Dublin bandwagoner? Yes that’s true all the upper class Dublin people I know have the same views with regard to social conscious, politics and football as I know Rocko has from his posts on this site.

Totti questioned Macklin? Why not? Lots of people bought Gary Gliiter’s records years ago but would not admit it now. Totti has every right to question whether to continue support someone who may be connected to certain individuals. Others couldn’t give a shit but II Bomber has views that question this.

Fingal has no character? Have you ever been to north county Dublin, met the people, spent time here? Have you taken a walk along the hills of Howth? walked the velvet strand in Portmarnock? Explored Pucks tunnel in the Malahide Castle? Strolled through the harbour in Skerries? For us fingalions being away brings a heavy heart. As a great fingal poet once wrote;

Fingal’s rolling green hills, and the back roads of Naul, and the steams of Lusk were we’d fish for salmon or trout, or the distant cry of a Sandpiper in the air at Rush, Oh Fingal when will we see you again…

he needed it

I’d probably live somewhere with a bit more character and bite than fingal, although you’d never know[/QUOTE]

You probably won’t considering its not on TV

It’s on in Australia anyway.

It’s on in Croke Park, mate.

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 957225, member: 1785”]Im rattled within an inch of my life? Yes that true, when I read your posts I do get suicidal.

Totti has no clue about football? Yes that’s true, of all the people on this site he knows the least about Ulster football, in fact also with regards to association football he knows the least about Italian football than anyone I know.

Rocko is your typical upper class Dublin bandwagoner? Yes that’s true all the upper class Dublin people I know have the same views with regard to social conscious, politics and football as I know Rocko has from his posts on this site.

Totti questioned Macklin? Why not? Lots of people bought Gary Gliiter’s records years ago but would not admit it now. Totti has every right to question whether to continue support someone who may be connected to certain individuals. Others couldn’t give a shit but II Bomber has views that question this.

Fingal has no character? Have you ever been to north county Dublin, met the people, spent time here? Have you taken a walk along the hills of Howth? walked the velvet strand in Portmarnock? Explored Pucks tunnel in the Malahide Castle? Strolled through the harbour in Skerries? For us fingalions being away brings a heavy heart. As a great fingal poet once wrote;

Fingal’s rolling green hills, and the back roads of Naul, and the steams of Lusk were we’d fish for salmon or trout, or the distant cry of a Sandpiper in the air at Rush, Oh Fingal when will we see you again…[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should go meet Rocko for a coffee. You need to talk to someone.

No it’s not