Boxing Thread

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bsm6I9GCQAARJqa.jpg

Fury-Chisora is off!!!

Chisora claims he’s fractured his hand. Fury is going to go fucking nuts.

[QUOTE=“Watch The Break, post: 987688, member: 260”]Fury-Chisora is off!!!

Chisora claims he’s fractured his hand. Fury is going to go fucking nuts.[/QUOTE]
Ya saw that :smiley:

[QUOTE=“Watch The Break, post: 987688, member: 260”]Fury-Chisora is off!!!

Chisora claims he’s fractured his hand. Fury is going to go fucking nuts.
[/QUOTE]
Nothing to do with the £100k bet :wink:

Tyson Fury has rejected the idea of rescheduling the rematch with Dereck Chisora, who withdrew a few days ago with a fractured left hand. This coming Saturday in Manchester, Fury (22-0, 16KOs) will face the giant-sized Alexander Ustinov (29-1, 21KOs) instead.

There was talk of the rematch being rescheduled for September and now it appears it may be off for good. Instead, Fury has promised to score a knockout over the huge late-replacement and then he wants a crack at the WBC heavyweight championship, currently held by Bermane Stiverne of Canada.

Likely Fury’s refusal in rescheduling the rematch is due to his past troubles with David Haye, who withdrew from two scheduled fights with Fury.

“As far as I’m concerned, Dereck Chisora is finished, he’s history,” said Fury to Daily Mirror. "I’m not interested in Dereck Chisora. He ain’t got enough credibility to lace my boots up, never mind step in the same ring. He’s a shouse. He dropped his b**s in training and now this big lummox has had to step in and take his place.

“Dereck Chisora is another David Haye wannabe, a wannabe Tyson Fury opponent and then he realises the daunting task which lies ahead and then decides he’d rather live to fight another day than get annihilated. I’m sure Mr Warren can get him another fight along the line against some easy people. I want to fight real fighters who want to fight. I didn’t start out in this game to get a 200-0 record against dinosaurs. I started this career to be involved in good fights. I’m knocking this big lummox clean out. Men like me fight anyone at any notice. I don’t need a training camp to fight him.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/fury-rejects-shthouse-chisora-vows-ko-ustinov–80276

Two big fights on HBO to tonight. Golovkin vs Geale in what will be GGG’s most significant win if he gets it. And Irish Mike Perez vs Bryant Jennings in a heavyweight eliminator that’s actually quite promising by current heavyweight standards. Will be a big win for Perez if he pulls it off, but Jennings will be the favourite.

Mike Perez fight coming up now. The real Rebel!

WTB, your analysis is usually spot on but half way through…this is shite.

Perez was shit. I doubt Geale will be very much better but it’s been a great night so far.

Golovkin doesn’t disappoint… Immense!

I’m in better shape than Perez. Having said that, it was only the deducted point in the final round that cost him a share of the spoils.

Golovkin is a freak. TKO 3rd round having already floored Geale in R2. Geale had never been on the floor up to now.

The timekeeper must have nipped off for a slash in the opening round as it lasted 4 mins .

GGG called out Cotto after the fight - that would be something to look forward to.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 990107, member: 48”]I’m in better shape than Perez. Having said that, it was only the deducted point in the final round that cost him a share of the spoils.

Golovkin is a freak. TKO 3rd round having already floored Geale in R2. Geale had never been on the floor up to now.

The timekeeper must have nipped off for a slash in the opening round as it lasted 4 mins .

GGG called out Cotto after the fight - that would be something to look forward to.[/QUOTE]

Hi DB!

Aussies are shit at boxing

Kangaroos can pack a punch mate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JsEO2u-dnM

I think Perez is fun to watch but he’s a six round fighter. He just leaned on Jennings for the last six rounds and still nearly got a decision.

Easy for Golovkin again.

Anyone following the baxing ath The Commonwealth Games? Scotland’s Josh Taylor looks a good shot for gold in the light welter division, he just battered a Welsh lad in the quarter there. Armagh’s Sean Duffy in action now for Ireland.

Duffy guaranteed a medal now.

Some nordie nationalist you are. Watching the commonwealth games!

Ireland aren’t in the commonwealth you tan bastard