Boxing Thread

His father is from Tuam, that should tell you everything you need to know.

1 Like

His house passed your house plenty a times

1 Like

Born in wythenshawe I think.

He just became world champion by beating a man who hadn’t lost in 11 years and you think you would improve his power by 20/30%???

Do you think he trained by chasing chickens in a back alley and running up steps in Philadelphia??

I think his team might have that department ‘boxed’ off.

Adam Booth was the biggest advocate of changing training regimes to bring in more s&c and we all know what happened his boxer against Klitschko.

3 Likes

Tyson Fury:

‘There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home. One of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other is paedophilia. Who would have thought in the 50s and 60s that those first two would be legalised? When I say paedophiles could be made legal, it sounds crazy. But if I had said to you about the first two being made legal in the 50s, I would have been looked upon as a crazy man. If I would have told you 120 years ago that a 1,000-ton aeroplane is going to fly through the sky, a piece of steel, that would have been considered ludicrous. People can say, ‘You are against abortions, you are against paedophilia, you are against homosexuality’, but my faith and my culture is based on the Bible.’

2 Likes

Unreal insight

1 Like

Hes a regular Nostradamus alright isn’t he

Nostradamboss

2 Likes

Ya of course, why not? If he has not been trained in a certai way then a stimulation and inprovement is very likely. Why not try to improve? That champion of 10 years has used S&C extensively. Its only a tool in the box but power can certainly be added. You don’t seem to understand that.

Its amazing that you ignore alot of Adam Booths success just to pick one defeat and use that as a barometer for all S&C in boxing.

S&C has slowly made its way into boxing but there are still loads of people in the dark ages and scared of it.

Father from Tuam.

Old Rating.

Come here half my parents friends and family still think gays are evil. He is a product of his environment like anyone else

2 Likes

True, Kev but it c.ertainly wouldn’t make him open - minded like you said.

To be fair Booth’s fighter was a cruiserweight and not 6’9"

Fair enough. Poor use of words considering that stance he has.

Fury could improve for 10 years such is his height

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRXSDGOVGH0

3 Likes

What the fuck were the judges at in the Degale fight? 6 rounds my hole.

Do you not think that Tyson Fury and his team have not thought of or used an s&c coach?

Didn’t matter against Valuev. It was all s&c blah blah booth when he won… Against Klitschko it was his broken toe which curtailed his performance.

Haye may never be a heavyweight, fine, I’ll agree!

However some Walter Mitty character from Cork saying he would make Tyson Fury hit harder by 20/30% after said boxer has just fought Vladimir Klitschko, 11 years undefeated, beaten him and become the world heavyweight champion is just a fuckin joke.

Stick to the women’s hurling Kev. No disrespect but you’re delusional. Girls stick stick is your level, half them are overweight and gasp for breath after a bit of a run.

I’d doubt Tyson Fury is that pissed off that your sign was pulled down by your competitor resulting in him missing out on the opportunity for that s&c and life training.