Boxing Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceYwbnoPGpM

Gents being honest the Pacman is outstanding but Mayweather would still dispose of him with relative ease,you cant kill what you cant catch.

Just after reading Kessler got beaten, I am shocked to say the least, I was sure he’d go unbeaten in that tournament. Anyone see it, is it worth downloading?
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12183_5711278,00.html

[quote=“balloobasluvsbeer”]Just after reading Kessler got beaten, I am shocked to say the least, I was sure he’d go unbeaten in that tournament. Anyone see it, is it worth downloading?
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12183_5711278,00.html[/quote]

got well beaten balloubas, didnt seem to want the fight after about the 3rd round and seemed to be lookin for a way out,ward was fighting pretty dirty and was gettin away with it butfair play to him he wanted it more,will be interesting to see how kessler comes back from this,could be a change in trainer as t
hey didnt seem to have a fukin clue as to what to change only bitch to the referee

Is it worth a watch Massey? If it is I’ll download it. If it’s only middlin I won’t bother.
Did you reckon Dirrel should have got the decision against Froch? I thought he clearly won myself but loads of people disagreed with me.

[quote=“balloobasluvsbeer”]Is it worth a watch Massey? If it is I’ll download it. If it’s only middlin I won’t bother.
Did you reckon Dirrel should have got the decision against Froch? I thought he clearly won myself but loads of people disagreed with me.[/quote]

wouldnt bother lad only middlin fairly scrappy,kessler only won 2/3 rds at the most,looked like a man who thought he only had to show up to win but was caught by a hungry/very physical young fighter,like i say will be interesting to see how he comes back,didnt see the dirrell fight but the ring said he won clearly as well,hear taylor is pulling out aswell and is going to be replaced

Taylor should hang up the gloves for good I’m afraid.

some bad kos lately im afraid,watch dibella drop him like a hot stone,hear pavliks been havin a lot a problems lately bar fights,drinkin heavily stint in rehab and all that

see roy jones got his ass handed to him in 1 rd by danny green in sydney today,time for roy to be put out to grass

Fair play to Khan last night, he has plenty of knockers and I honestly thought that he wouls struggle last night but as soon a he landed the first punch the fight was as good as won…He may well have a glass chin but he has serious hand speed

[quote=“massey ferguson”]got well beaten balloubas, didnt seem to want the fight after about the 3rd round and seemed to be lookin for a way out,ward was fighting pretty dirty and was gettin away with it butfair play to him he wanted it more,will be interesting to see how kessler comes back from this,could be a change in trainer as t
hey didnt seem to have a fukin clue as to what to change only bitch to the referee[/quote]

Is this super six thing being hailed as a success so far in boxing circles? Seems like a great idea to me to move towards some type of unified champion for each weight and away from all the other bullshit

what was the story with this salita lad? was he supposed to be a serious contender?

Was the number one contender and a manditory defense I believe, wouldn’t judge him too much on this fight, the 2 punches after 10 seconds goosed him rightly…He looked plenty relaxed in the build up to it but was caught out badly…

He will hold onto his belt for another while, there isn’t that much class in the light welterweight division at present…

[quote=“The Puke”]Was the number one contender and a manditory defense I believe, wouldn’t judge him too much on this fight, the 2 punches after 10 seconds goosed him rightly…He looked plenty relaxed in the build up to it but was caught out badly…

He will hold onto his belt for another while, there isn’t that much class in the light welterweight division at present…[/quote]

Would Paul McCloskey be in line for a crack at him in the near future I wonder?

AFAIK he is a nice bit down the rankings, have the feeling that Khan would have no real interest in in unless he was to lose his next fight, Khan/Warren seem hell bent on taking on the USA…

Is Matthew Macklins fight from last night worth downloading? Heard it was decent enough. It was on in the pub but I was in no state to watch it properly at the time.

not really pretty boring,its time for peters to start makin better matches for these lads,bernards dunnes fight from back in march got a mention last nite on hbo as one of the fights of the year which was good to see,download the williams/martinez fight balloubas from last night its a cracker

The Prescott/Mitchell fight last night wasn’t half bad either…

[quote=“The Puke”]The Prescott/Mitchell fight last night wasn’t half bad either…[/quote]didnt see any of them puke,is that the lad that knocked out khan?

yeah, think it was an eliminator bout, Prescott boxed out of his skin and won it on points, two fairly heavy punchers…