Boxing Thread

the legend manny steward

Was suspecting it was allright, didn’t realise he’d be as dry as that. Duddy should just give up on any title ambitions and go back to brawling. He’d make way more money as an exciting fighter on undercards in the garden. He doesn’t seem to know what to do any more, box or slug. That guy was a junior middleweight and Duddys punches had little effect compared to a few years ago.

thats what happens when your choppin and changing trainers,noticed steward didnt mention andy lee when they were mentioning middleweights,lee has apparently fallen out with steward,i hope duddy does go back to sluggin much more exciting was at the campos fight great fukin stuff that night

Manny Stewart is supposed to mad for money, long time since I watched a full boxing card. I have to say I’m bored out of my tree so far. Toney joined the UFC too I see whoever they’ll pair him with. My money is it’ll be Kimbo Slice ho will be destroyed within 30seconds to build up Toney a bit.

Did you pay for this and if so how much? I’m watching it on a private forum you pay to use. The stream is in HD and guranteed not to stop. 10dollars for a months access, can’t fault that as they show all boxing/UFC ppvs and the major premiership games.

$49 watchin in the house as im babysittin,boring enough dung so far,diaz should put a decent show,sad to see the likes a castillo still fightin as hes broke,whens toney makin his debut

Hasn’t been announced yet, they’re trying to get him to fight at light heavy I think. He’s been calling out lads from the heavyweight division all the way down to middleweight…lol. If he gets a wrestler in his debut he’s fucked, doubt Dana would do that though, he’ll pair him with some clown who’ll throw hands with him.

im lookin forward to see how the wild man mayorga gets on,diaz soto shouldnt be to bad,how many rds will pac/clottey go im thinkin 7/8

I’ll go 10 or the distance.

Sorry I didn’t go out and get blind drunk instead of watching this shite all night. I hope Pacman makes it quick now, I want to be in bed by 5.30am at the latest.

undercards on big shows are always shite really shite,max kellerman is a cunt by the way,50900 at the fight 27 of them were there to see duddy

at last the main course

Another 15minutes…aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh, I need to get some sleep tonight badly.

Cheerleaders… :clap: :clap: :popcorn:

hot hot hot,were they miming?flano will blow his load if he sees that

Didn’t notice, I was too busy playing with my mickey at the time.

Thunderstruck, class entrance song for a class guy, now eye of the tiger… :lol: :smiley: :clap:

great show from pacquaio dont think he lost any round,id love to see him kick mayweathers hole but mosley would make for a far better fight,maybe hell get to fight both,max kellerman is a cunt

Clottey was fighting not to get ko’d it seemed. Good interview here by Roach on the MMA/Boxing debate, a super intelligent guy.

http://blog.hdnetfights.com/post/444217166/krucks-korner-freddie-roach

from rte.ie

Ricky Hatton has again poured cold water on reports he has decided to retire from fighting.

The former two-weight world champion has yet to make a decision on his future following his knockout defeat by Manny Pacquiao in May last year, despite various media outlets prematurely claiming otherwise recently.

And the 31-year-old Mancunian told the Manchester Evening News: 'There has been a lot of hearsay in recent weeks regarding my retirement, but I urge my loyal fans to ignore the speculation.

‘If, and when, I do eventually decide to retire, the announcement will be made by myself. I feel that I have earned the right to do it myself.’

Hatton added: ‘I was also interested to read that I had recently asked Freddie Roach to train me but that he turned me down. I wish to put the record straight that, while I have the utmost respect for Roach, I have never once asked him, or indeed considered him, to train me.’

He has his money made at this stage might as wel retire while he has some bit of a reputation in tact…Especially now that he has piled on the pounds again…

Rumours going around that Pac-Man is going to call it a day as well